Live Arting Adams! Free Buffet!*

*Buffet not free

I'm going to attempt to keep track of when Adam streams drawing live on our Twitch channel. This is that thread.

Adam is about to stream now, as of 10:43 AM on 12 June 2015.

watching Adam art is seriously awesome. glad you guys are doing more of this stuff.

Me too! I wish I could check it out. If the videos will be shared afterwards, I'll definitely watch those. 

There might have just been a very interesting Fanatic drawing just now. It's just her silhouette, but there is an aspect about it that has me really hyped right now!

It was allot of fun, seeing Argent Adept using a song book was really cool.

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to everyone who joined me in the stream today. I'll do my best to make announcements on the forums a little earlier for future ones, I hope the rest of you can join me! Also these will go on YouTube as separate videos very soon. 

It's a cool continuation of his character given the interpretations you can draw from his Prime Warden promo card. Naturalist has a really cool progression we saw play out too. I like where they are going with the characters.

Stupid babysitting making me miss a stream *grumble grumble*

Yet another reason why children suck.

Will definitely try! Yeah, some warning will give me a chance to block off time. That would be great!