Living Sentinels Campaign #2 - Campaign Thread DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!!!

I will be using this thread to put all of the games for easy reference.

If you want to post your results, use this thread: 

Living Sentinels Campaign #2 - Campaign Thread

Or post it into this spreadsheet

Living Sentinels Campaign #2 - Spreadsheet

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!!!

Living Sentinels Campaign #2

The Living Sentinels Campaign!

(Rules from lynkfox...thanks!)

1.     Each player may submit 1 game results. You can play as many games as you want, but you may only submit 1 game result.

2.     Each chapter of the campaign will last about a week. After a week or so (give or take a few days) the games results will be tallied depending on several standard things to note, and several things individual to the game (They will be listed in the scenario)

3.     After the due date of the scenario, no other games will count. You are of course welcome to play the scenario yourself, if you want a challenge in some way, but your results will not affect the next chapter.

4.     The storyteller will determine how the next scenario plays out, involving some of the aspects of the last scenario - the ST may change over time - I'm excited about it right now and I have some ideas, plus I'll do several scenarios so people have an idea of what I'm getting at. We may even reset for a new Campaign.

5.     Special instructions: Some games will have special setup instructions. Please note, that because of these, if they have a special setup, Do Not Submit them to the Statistics project. These will not be standard games.

6.     We'll keep all the results in one thread, and a separate thread with all the Scenarios to keep it a bit more clear. I will post the scenario in both threads, to help but one thread will be kept pretty clear.

7.     If you don't have all of the components to play a game completely, you can still submit a game, replacing the missing parts. Whether or not that game will be accepted as part of the results is up to the ST.

Chapter 1 - Sun and Moon

Ra:  Maia, this is fantastic. Thank you for sponsoring the new Egyptian exhibit.

Wraith:  You did all the work, I just shipped it here.

*Haka joins them.*

Haka:  Ahh, so this is where everyone is.

Ra:  Great that you can make it Aata, but where did you find a tux that would fit you?

Haka:  *with a huge grin on his face* I learned to sew.

*Sensing something is wrong, Ra looks up.*

Ra: Too bad we couldn't have the event during the day, I always preferred the sun over the moon, and tonight, the moon looks awfully big.

Wraith: *staring up at the sky* Too big if you ask me.

*Suddenly, the outline of a Mobile Defense Platforms forms over the face of the moon.*

Wraith: Blade. *Wraith takes out her phone.* Aminia, tell the team that Blade is in Rook City.

Aminia: Ok, they should be there shortly.

Wraith: Hmm...Stinson should have been here by now.

Ra: Should we wait?

Haka: *gently folds his tux and puts if off to the side.* I see no reason they should have all the fun.

Wraith: Ok, let's go.

Setup

Villain: Advanced Baron Blade

Heroes: Wraith, Ra, and Haka

Environment: Rook City

Notes: The heroes can be played in any order. Use the normal version of each character, not the promos.

Special rules: None

Results to note

-Did the heroes win? If not, did they lose by having 15 cards in the trash, or by being incapacitated.

-The number of cards in the villain trash before Blade flips.

-Final hp of each character. The heroes and Blade (if they lost).

-At the end of the game, did Wraith have a Mega-Computer out, and how many?

Results Due by Sun, September 27th, 11:59 PM CDT.

Chapter 2 - Men and Gods

2A - A Man Becomes a God

Baron Blade: Finally, those heroes won't stop me this time.

Minion: Umm...Boss, they destroyed the machine!

Baron Blade: Maybe, but it still worked, maybe not perfectly, but it worked.

Minion: Umm...Boss, the machine didn't work, the moon is still up there.

Baron Blade: Fool, who wants to destroy the Earth! I only needed to pull the moon closer, and it worked. Look...

*Baron Blade points to his Living Force Field and it begins to pulse as if alive.*

Baron Blade: This...device...is full of mystical energy, but it only contains the a fraction of its true potential. I searched the Earth for something similar, but I couldn't find anything. There was only one place left to look, beneath the waves.

Minion: Umm...Boss, what does that have to do with the moon?

Baron Blade: Fool, the moon controls the waves on this planet, the closer it is, the bigger they will be. With the seas  in turmoil, all we have to do is wait for the energy to reveal itself.

*The Living Force Field grows stronger.*

Baron Blade: See, the energy is being revealed, all we have to do is find it. Let's move.

Minion: Umm..Boss, shouldn't we build another Mobile Defense Platform?

Baron Blade: No time, they destroyed the machine before the moon was in its proper place, we have to move now to find it before them.  That Wraith's Mega Computers might be able to find this place.

Minion: Umm...Boss, I don't think we have to worry about those Mega Computers. I saw her throw a couple of them at you.

Baron Blade: Let's hope you are right. Let's go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visionary: This is where Maia said to be. *Seeing Tempest.* Glad you got my message.

Tempest: Why is the ocean in such chaos?

*The waves push away revealing very old ruins.*

Tempest: Whoa! What is that?

Fanatic: *Flying down to join him.* I was wondering the same thing.

Nightmist: *Solidifying next to them.* Those are the Ruins of Atlantis.

Fanatic: The Atlantis? The one that sunk.

Nightmist: Atlantis didn't sink. It was buried. It was sunk on purpose.

Tempest: Why?

Nightmist: It was the only way to keep it locked inside.

Tempest: What?

Visionary: I sense pain.

Nightmist: I sense darkness.

Fanatic: I sense evil.

Tempest: I sense calamari.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Baron Blade is walking among the Ruins, and the Living Force Field is growing in power.*

Baron Blade: Hahahaha...Finally, the world will bow to me! But this isn't enough power, not of the Ruins having been exposed. I know...I know...all I have to do is bring the moon a bit closer. All I have to do is rebuild the machine!

Tempest: Who is that man down there?

Visionary: Baron Blade. I sense he has something to do with this.

Fanatic: What is Baron Blade doing here?

*Energy is flowing from the Ruins into the Living Force Field.*

Nightmist: He is taking the energy of Atlantis! We must stop him!

Fanatic: So, let's take him out.

Nightmist: We can't, the energy is making him invincible!

Tempest: No problem, we just destroy Atlantis. It is in ruins anyway.

Nightmist: No! If you do, you will free what is trapped in there.

Tempest: So, we can't get him, but we can't destroy the ruins. What should we do?

Nightmist: *with a deep sigh* I...don't...know..."

Setup

Villain: Advanced Baron Blade

-Baron Blade starts with 10 (average hp) + 12 (cards in trash, energy from Atlantis) = 22 hp.

-Remove all 3 copies of Mobile Defense Platforms from the game (the heroes destroyed them last game).

-Remove 1 copy of Living Force Field from the game, and put the other copy into play.

-Living Force Field has the following text:

This card is indestructible.

Reduce damage to Baron Blade by 1 for each environment card in play.

-If there are 15 cards in the trash at the start-of-the-turn on Baron Blade's setup side, the heroes do not lose the game. Instead, add 30 hp to his current hp, put the rest of the environment deck into play (the moon reveals all of the ruins), and flip Baron Blade's card.

-If Baron Blade is reduced to 0 hp on his setup side, flip him, and restore his hp to 30.

Heroes (any order): Visionary, Tempest, Fanatic, and Nightmist (if you don't have Nightmist, you can use Wraith).

Environment: Ruing of Atlantis.

-At the beginning of the game, put the top 12 (cards in trash) / 3 = 4 cards of the environment deck into play (these were revealed by the moon in the last game).

-If the environment deck runs out, do NOT shuffle the trash into the environment deck.

Results to note

-Did the heroes win?

-The number of cards in the environment trash at the end of the game.

-Final hp of each character. The heroes or Blade (if they lost).

Results Due by Sun, November 3rd, 10:00 PM CST.

2B - A Man Challenges a God

Mysterious Voice: Blade, why are so incompetent. Well, at least you are consistently incompetent, and it is easy to plan for. I will make sure the other heroes don't bother you, but don't fail this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tachyon helps Wraith from the ground.*

Wraith: Stinson, where have you been? Blade just got away!

Tachyon: Blade? I am here because of the hostage situation at the museum.

Ra: What?

Tachyon: We just got the call from Aminia, thugs have taken over the museum.

Wraith: Let's go!

*Everyone walks up to the museum, and they see Legacy, Bunker and Absolute Zero inside.*

Bunker: What happened to you?

Wraith: Blade.

Legacy: WHAT? WHERE?

Ra: He got away, but it doesn't matter. Look!

*Everyone turns, and they see the Operative running into a glowing portal surrounded by Egyptian hieroglyphs .*

Absolute Zero: Follow her!

Ra: Wait! That rune above the portal, it's Anubis.

Bunker: Is that bad?

Ra: It's not good.

Legacy: Doesn't matter, we have to follow. You three look beat up, you stay here and cover the entrance from this side. Everyone else, let's go.

Setup

Villain: Chairman

Heroes (any order): Legacy, Bunker, Tachyon, and Absolute Zero

Environment: Tomb of Anubis

-Rod of Anubis should have the following text:

When a trial card is destroyed, place this card next to an active hero.

If this card is not by an active hero, then at the start-of-the-environment-turn, put this card next     to the Chairman. If the Chairman isn't in the game, put this card next to an active hero.

If this card is next to the Chairmen, then at the start-of-the-villain-turn, the Chairman deal 2            infernal damage to the hero with the highest hp.

If this card is next to an active hero, then at the start-of-that-hero's-turn, that hero deal 2   infernal damage to a non-hero target.

-Idol of Anput should have the following text:

When a trial card is destroyed, place this card next to an active hero.

If this card is not by an active hero, then at the start-of-the-environment-turn, put this card next     to the Chairman. If the Chairman isn't in the game, put this card next to an active hero.

If this card is next to the Chairmen, then at the start-of-the-villain-turn, the Chairman gains 2 hp.

If this card is next to an active hero, then at the start-of-that-hero's-turn, that hero gains 2 hp.

Results to note

-Did the heroes win?

-Final hp of each character. The heroes or the Chairman and Operative (if they lost).

Results Due by Sun, November 3rd, 10:00 PM CST.

Wraith: So, I guess we just wait here?

Haka: We can use the time wisely. here hold your hand up like this. Good.

Ra: What do you call this?

Haka: *with a big grin* Haka of Restoration:

Ra: *whispering to Wraith* Ugh, you better Suture Self (get it? shoot yourself).

Haka: 7 + 5 = 12

Ra: 6 + 5 = 11

Wraith: 4 + 5 = 9

Haka: 12 + 5 = 17

Ra: 11 + 5 = 16

Wraith: 9 + 5 = 14

Haka: 17 + 5 = 22

Ra: 16 + 5 = 21

Wraith: 14 + 5 = 19

Chapter 2C - A God against Gods

Haka: *examining the Egyptian Egypt.* This isn't bad, but I would prefer a little actions.

*With a large crash, the doors to the museum open.*

Atum: Ra, did you really think you could hide this from us?

Ra: Ward, what are you doing here?

Atum: I am not Ward, I am Atum, and I am going into that Tomb.

*Thunk*

Atum: Oww! *Looking down* Who throws a wrench?

*Bang* *Bang**Bang*

Expatriette: Would you prefer bullets?

Atum: Move aside mortal, and let me through.

Expatriette: Over my dead body.

Atum: That can be arranged.

Setup

Villain: The Ennead

Heroes (any order): Haka (22 hp), Ra (21 hp), Wraith (19 hp), Mr. Fixer, and Expatriette.

-The hp for the heroes are the starting hp, not their max hp.

Environment: The Tomb of Anubis and Rook City

-During the environment-play-phase, if there are more active villains than heroes, play the top card of the Tomb of Anubis.

-During the environment-play-phase, if there are more active heroes than villains, play the top card of Rook City.

-During the environment-play-phase, if there are an equal number of  active villains and heroes, play either the top card of the Tomb of Anubis or Rook City.

-Note: While there are two separate environment decks and trashes, they are considered one deck for any ability. For example, Ra can play Excavation, move two cards from the Tomb of Anubis's trash, one card from Rook City, and then draw three cards.

Results to note

-Did the heroes win?

-Final hp of each character. The heroes and villains. If the villain character did not enter the game, put in its max hp.

Chapter 3 - Nemeses

Chapter 3A - Cute Hatred

*As Blade goes down, he is suddenly surrounded by several agents.*

Tempest: F.I.L.T.E.R.!

*Before Tempest could move, the agents bind the Baron, and they all disappear.*

Nightmist: What just happened?

*Before anyone could respond, the ground begins to shake, and a winged figure bursts from the ruins and head to the sky.*

Fanatic: You won't escape!

*Once again, before anyone can respond, Fanatic gives chase.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Megalopolis...

Unity: Well, Mr. Chomps, I think it's time for another bot. Got any ideas?

*Mr. Chomps pauses, then shakes its head.*

*Suddenly, the outline of two winged humans appear before the enormous moon.*

Unity: Hmmm...now there's an idea.

*Unity follows the winged people.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a rooftop in Megalopolis, Fanatic finally catches her prey...

Fanatic: You aren't getting away this time, and what were you doing in those ruins?

Apostate: Just picking up a few more toys.

*With a flourish, Apostate reveals a sword in one hand, and a book in the other.*

Unity: *out of breath.* There you are. *Eyeing the sword and book.* Ooohhhh...I have never seen those before, I could make some interesting things from those.

Scholar: *Casually walking on to the rooftop.* Your powers won't work on those...yet. *The Scholar pulls out a stone, and Unity begins to glow.* Try it now.

Unity: *with a big grin.* Cool, and I have a great idea for a new bot too.

Setup

Villain: Advanced Apostate.

-(H) is equal to 5 in this game, even though there are only 3 heroes.

-If the "reveal" effect of Profane Summons runs out the deck, shuffle the trash, and reveal cards from the trash until enough relics are put into play. Then, put the trash back.

Heroes (in any order): Fanatic (3 hp), Scholar, Unity.

-Fanatic: Fanatic starts with Aegis of Resurrection in play.

-Unity: For the purposes of Unity's power, all Relics are also equipment.

-Unity: If Unity destroys a target to make a bot, she takes damage equal to the current hp of the target.

-Unity: Add Redeemer Fanatic (or any other card) to Unity's deck. The text should read:

Redeemer Bot- 6 hp

Mechanical Golem- Relic - Apostate's Nemesis

This card cannot be played during you play phase.

At the end of your turn, all hero targets regain 1 hp, and each player may draw a card.

Environment: Megalopolis

-Start the game with Rooftop Combat in play.

Chapter 3B - The Awakening

*The group watches as Fanatic flies off.*

Visionary: Let her go, she needs to deal with this herself. When did it start raining?

Tempest: Your welcome. Time to go?

Nightmist: No, we have to make sure nothing was released.

*As the rain pours down, the team begins to search the ruins.*

*After a while, they begin to here a demonic laugh.*

Gloomweaver: <I have awaken!>

Tempest: What did he say?

Nightmist: *Using a demonic voice* I have awaken.

Tempest: Oh. I think something was released.

Setup

Villain: Gloomweaver

-The following 11 cards were released by the destruction of the ruins: The 6 pins, the 3 relics, Ophidia, and Strength of the Grave.

-These card begin in Gloomweaver's deck like normal. However, if they are destroyed, they do not go into the villain trash (but they count as being in the trash for the victory condition). Instead, play the top card of the environment deck, and place the destroyed car underneath it. If that environment card is destroyed, put the card underneath it into play. If that villain card gets destroyed again, take a new card from the environment deck. Rinse and repeat.

Heroes (in any order): Visionary (20 hp), Tempest (21 hp), Nightmist (23 hp).

Environment: Ruins of Atlantis

-Do not play the top card of the environment deck during the environment turn.

Chapter 3C - Too Many Gods

*The heroes just finished dealing with the Ennead, when they see the Chairman coming through the portal holding two relics.*

Chairman: *Energy is flowing from the relics, giving the Chairman a big smile on his face.* Much better.

Ra: Put those back!

Chairman: I don't think so.

*The Operative limps through the portal, and the Chairman touches her with the Idol of Anput.*

The Operative: Much better.

*During the confusion, the Ennead who can walk escaped, leaving only Nephthys and Osiris conscious, and Nuit on the ground.*

Chairman: Stand aside, you are no match for me now.

Mr. Fixer: Not a chance.

Chairman: Then die.

Osiris: We can't let him take the relics.

Ra: You will stand with us?

*Nephthys raises his hand and a fiery glow covers all the heroes:

All the heroes: Much better.

Setup:

Villains: Advanced Chairman (33 hp), Operative (26 hp).

-At the start-of-the-villain-turn, the Chairman deals 2 infernal damage to the non-villain target with the highest hp.

-At the start-of-the-villain-turn, the Chairman regains 2 hp.

Heroes (in any order): Haka (29 hp), Ra (26 hp), Wraith (23 hp), Mr. Fixer, and Expatriette.

-Put Nephthys (22 hp) and Osiris (25 hp) into play.

Osiris

Hero

At the start-of-the-environment-turn destroy the target with the lowest hp, other than a character card.

Nephthys

Hero

At the start-of-the-environment-turn each hero regains 1 hp.

Environment: Rook City

Chapter 3D - There and Back Again

Legacy: We're trapped. Tachyon, check to see if there's a way out.

Tachyon: *Blurs for a second* It's quite big, but no way out.

*The air shimmers.*

Chrono-Ranger: Con, they were here, just like you said.

Legacy: Who are you?

Chrono-Ranger: No time. Someonei is messing with the time stream. You need to stop them.

*The air shimmers again.*

Chrono-Ranger: Go through, and bring back that bounty hunter.

*The heroes walk thruogh the portal.*

Bunker: Where are we?

Tachyon: Seems like the old west.

Setup

Villain: Advanced Ambuscade

Heroes (in any order): Legacy (25 hp), Tachyon (19 hp), Absolute Zero (20 hp), Bunker (19 hp), Chrono-Ranger (if you don't have Chrono-Ranger, just play a 4 hero game without him.

Environment: Silver Gulch

For Chapter 3:

Forgot to mention, just note the final hp of each character.

Also

Results Due by Saturday, November 9th, 11:59 PM CST. New games will be posted on Sunday.

Chapter 4 - The Moon's Curse

Chapter 4A - The Mist's Curse

Tempest: Well, that takes care of him. Anyone up for sushi?

NIghtmist: We stopped him true, but these Ruins are still exposed. Anyone can come here and summon him again.

Visionary: So you think we should go after it.

Nightmist: I can open a door to the Mists. If we can find him, we can make sure he never comes back. We weakened him enough that destroying it might not be a problem. However, in the past, I have bound other beings into the Mist, and they might be a problem. We are going to need help.

Visionary: Wait here, I'll get Helena.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in Megalopolis...

Apostate: *Staring at the heroes on the ground* Now we can talk.

Fanatic: I have nothing to say to you.

Apostate: You know we are a lot alike.

Fanatic: We are nothing alike.

Apostate: *Picking up Fanatic by the throat* Sure we are.

Fanatic: Kill me already.

Apostate: I have no intention of killing you. *He moves towards Unity and the Scholar.*

Fanatic: It's me you want. Leave them alone.

Apostate: I have no intention of hurting her. *His hand glows, and the energy flows into Unity and the Scholar.* That should ease their pain.

Fanatic: What did you do to them!

Apostate: I was helping her.

Fanatic: Lies! You are nothing but lies!

Apostate: Am I, or does the idea of me having mercy and compassion scare you. If I can have mercy and compassion, you can have hatred and destruction. We will meet again. *Apostate flies off.*

Visionary: *Landing next to Fanatic* What happened?

Fanatic: He let us go? I don't know why.

Visionary: *Closes her eyes and concentrates, after a few moments she opens them again.* Something worth considering, but not now. We need your help back at the Ruins.

Unity: Great, let's go.

Visionary: Not you. They need you in Megalopolis.

Unity: *Grumbling* It better be another fight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightmist: Great everyone's here. *She closes her eyes, and a portal opens before her.* Be warned. In the Mists, reality can be...distorted.

*The heroes enter the portal.*

Tempest: *Pointing at Gloomweaver* There he is, let's finish him.

Voss: Well, well, well. The witch has returned. *as he is talking, the void between Gloomweaver and the heroes fill with minions.* This time I am ready for you.

Back in the Ruins, a woman is going over the bodies of the slain cultist. However, one is still alive.

Woman: Your master is gone, but not his power.

Cursed Acolyte: *Struggling to stand.* How?

Woman: There is another way to summon his power, a Ronway.

Setup

Villains: Voss, Gloomweaver.

-Only Voss will have a villain deck.

-Put Gloomweaver's character card into play on any side (pick the picture you like), and give him his max hp.

-Gloomweaver only has the following ability:

Whenever a minion is destroyed, put a Sliver Zombie into play.

-Take out all of the Zombies in Gloomweaver's deck, and put them aside. This cards will never go into Voss's deck. If they would be destroyed, put them pack out of play.

-The Zombies are Sliver Zombies, and inn addition to their current abilities and hp, they have to additional abilities:

1) Sliver Zombies are also relics.

2) Sliver Zombies are immune to any damage type that an active minion is immune to. For           example, if there are 3 minions in play, one is immune to fire damage, one psychic, and one           projectile, all Sliver Zombies in play are immune to fire, psychic, and projectile damage.

-If Gloomweaver is destroyed, immediately destroy all Sliver Zombies.

Heroes (in any order): Fanatic, Scholar, Visionary, Tempest, Nightmist. All at max hp.

Environment: Realm of Discord

Results to Note

-The final hp of each hero and villain (Voss and Gloomweaver).

Results due by Saturday, November 16, 11:59 PM CST

Chapter 4B - The Wererat's Curse

*As Ambuscade goes down, he is suddenly surrounded by F.I.L.T.E.R. agents who take him away.*

Chrono-Ranger: Con, we got things wrapped up here.

Con: Great, get back here, things are getting weird.

*A portal opens and the heroes go through, appearing at the Rook City Muesum.*

Chrono-Ranger: *His device starts beeping* It's here!

Mr. Fixer: What's here?

Chrono-Ranger: I'll explain on the way. Where is the industrial Complex.

Expatriette: *Reloads her guns." I'll show you.

*Expatriette, Mr. Fixer, Chrono-Ranger and Tachyon, head out of the museum.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worker #1: Sure is a big moon out tonight. I hope there aren't any werewolves.

Worker #2: You know there are no such things.

Those were the last words they ever said.

Setup

Villains: Advance Plague Rat

Heroes (in any order): Expatriette (24 hp), Mr. Fixer (22 hp), Chrono-Ranger, and Tachyon

Environment: Pike Industrial Complex

Results to Note

-The final hp of each hero and villain.

Chapter 4C - The Baron's Curse

1883, just after the heroes left.

Woman: Professor, Professor!

Professor: Yes, Ma'am.

Woman: Do you know what happened here. *Picking up some devices left over from the battle.* Or what this is?

Professor: *Studying the objects closely.* I will admit, you have some strange things in America. We have nothing like this is Lithuania.

Woman: *handed him all of the devices left behind.* Maybe you can study these. Maybe you can make something useful.

Professor: Perhaps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present day.

Wraith: There is some sort of sommotion in Megalopolis. Some sort of robot is destroying everything.

Legacy: Where is Devra.

Wraith: Megalopolis.

Legacy: Tyler, Maia, you are with me. Let's see what is going on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Megalopolis a giant robot is destroying the city, using turrets and mines.

Legacy: Those look like Ambuscade equipment. Devra, what did you do.

Unity: I didn't do it. I mean that is really cool, but I didn't do it. Although,  I could use that stuff for a new bot...

Wraith: First, destroy that thing, then build something new. Something with a little more...empathy.

Setup

Villains: Advanced Omnitron, Ambuscade

-Only use Omnitron's deck and character card. However, take out all of the devices from Ambuscade deck, and shuffle them into Omnitron's.

-Any text that would say "Ambuscade" now says Omnitron.

-The following ability is added to both sides of Omnitron's character card:

Whenever one of Ambuscade's devices enters play, play the top card of the villain deck.

Heroes (in any order): Legacy (31 hp), Bunker, Unity, Wraith (22 hp).

Environment: Megalopolis

Results to Note

Chapter 4D - The Earth's Curse

back at the museum, filter agents appear and take the Chariman and Operative away. A few minutes later, they take Osiris, Nephthys, and Nuit.*

Osiris: Not us, we were helping. Let go, tell them to let us go.

*Before anyone could answer, they were gone.*

Ra: Anyone else feel left out?

*The Ground beneath Rook City begins to shake.*

Haka: What was that?

Argent Adept: That was Mother Earth. The larger moon is causing disruptions all over the globe. She is trying to set things right. I could use a little help.

Haka: *Looking at Ra* Still feel left out?

Ra: Shut up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the room clear, a mysterious woman walks and takes the forgotten treasures.

Setup

Villain: Akash'bhuta

Heroes (in any order): Argent Adept, Ra (22 hp), Haka (22 hp), Absolute Zero

Environments (in this order): Rook City, Pike Industrial Complex, Insula Primas, Ruins of Atlantis, Megalopolis, Final Wasteland

-If a deck runs out of cards, don't shuffle back in. Instead remove all of that environment's card not in play from the game, and proceed to the next environment. If the Final Wastesland runs out of cards, then shuffle the trash to make the new deck.

Results to Note

-How many environment cards were destroyed from each deck. For example, i might say: all of Rook CIty, Pike Industrial Complex and 7 cards from Insula Primas.

Chapter 5 - Ramifications

Voss and Gloomweaver are now trapped in the realm of Discord, and Akash'bhuta was stopped..for now. However, she left a path of destruction. Rook City is in ruins, and all of its residents are looking for a new home. Insula Prima was under attack, an action that her occupants won't dismiss.

Chapter 5A - Empathy

Unity begins searching the wreckage for components for her new bot, when screams from a bystander crack through the air.

Setup

Villain: Advanced Spite

Required heroes: Unity.

Special Setup: Add one copy of the following cards from Omnitron-X's deck to Unity's deck: Electro-Deployment Unit, Rocket Punch, Innervation Ray, Focused Plasma Cannon, and Gaussian Coil Blaster. These cards count as Mechanical Golems, and are played the same with the same restrictions. Any time the card says Omnitron-X, read it as if it says Unity.

Special Objectives:  Unity is trying to have all 5 of Omnitron-X's cards in play at the end of the game. If successful, Omnitron-X will be playable from now on.

Environments (in this order): Megalopolis

Results to Note

-Which Omnitron-X's cards are in play at the end of the game.

Chapter 5B - Antipathy

After numerous defeats, and the thinning of her ranks, Dawn was content lay low. However, the attack on her home changed everything. Before she can attack, she needs to build up her ranks.

Setup

Villain: Citizen Dawn

Special Rules: Add the following text to "Citizen Dawn - Leader of the Citizens of the Sun" after the first turn of the game: At the start-of-the-villain-turn, if there are H citizens in play, the heroes lose the game.

Required heroes: None.

Environment: Insula Primas

Results to Note

-If the heroes lost, how did they lose.

Results due by Saturday, December 14, 11:59 PM CST

Chapter 6 - The End Game

*The Earth begins to shake*

Argent Adept: We may have stopped Akash'bhuta temporarily, but she is coming back. The Moon is causing her havoc. We have to do something!

Legacy: We can try and stop her or fix the moon? Any suggestions?

Chrono-Ranger: *stars off into the distance* Thanks Con! Blade is being held F.I.L.T.E.R. in the Block. If we can get to him, maybe he can fix this.

Legacy: Maybe, but we can't rely on him cooperating. Any plan Bs?

Chrono-Ranger: Well, if he won't fix it now, maybe we can stop it then. If we find the precise point in time, maybe we can stop it before it happens.

Tachyon: If I can access the Moblie Defense Platform's main Computer Room before it blew up, I may be able to stop it.

*The Earth shakes more violently.*

Argent Adept: Those might work, but we have to do something about her now! If we don't stop her, she may kill millions!

Visionary: Maybe I can help. Maybe we can move the fight where there are no innocent bystanders. I won't be able to keep her there for long, so we can't trap her there, but we might have enough time to take her down.

Legacy: Tachyon, Wraith, Bunker, and Absolute Zero, your with me. Let's see if we can find that Main Computer Room. Chrono-Ranger, whenever you are ready.

Chrono-Ranger: I will head to the Block. I know the warden there, and we shouldn't have any problems. Haka, Ra, Mr. Fixer, Expatriette, your with me.

Vsionary: Argent Adept, Tempest, Scholar, Nightmist, and Fanatic, you're with me.

Fanatic: Thanks, but I have something to do.

UNity: What about me!

Tachyon: Stay here with your new bot. Someone needs to protect what's left.

Legacy: Ok, everybody! Let's go!

Chapter 6A - Lost in Time

Tachyon: There it is, the Main Computer Room.

La Capitan: Who dares trek on MY highway!

Legacy: Protect her until she can finish!

Setup

Villains: Advanced La Capitan

-Siege-Breaker in indestructible (I just had to)

Heroes (in any order): Legacy, Tachyon, Wraith, Bunker, and Absolute Zero

-Tachyon starts with 0 cards, and she skips her first 6 turns (she is working on the computer)

Environment: The Time Cataclysm

-At the start of the game, put the Main Computer Room into play.

-If the Main Computer Room is destroyed or leaves play during the first 6 rounds of play, the heroes lose the game.

Chapter 6B - Prison Riot

*The heroes appear in the middle of a battle.*

Chrono-Ranger: What happened here?

Warden: those self -proclaimed Egyptian gods are trying to break their friends out.

Ra: Not again. Let's take them down for good this time.

Setup

Villains: Advanced Ennead & Advance Baron Blade

-If Baron Blade is killed, the players lose this scenario.

Heroes (in any order): Chrono-Ranger, Ra, Haka, Mr. Fixer, and Expatriette

Environment: The Block

-Shuffle Osiris, Nephthys, and Nuit into the Environment deck. They are only considered inmate for the card Prison Riot. If they come into play, they are now in play for good (unless killed).

-Shuffle Baron Blade into the Environment Deck. He is only considered an inmate for Prison Riot. If he comes into play, put him into play Vengeful Mad Scientist side up. Baron Blade does not deal damage if he was dealt damage during the previous round (stunned).

Chapter 6C - The End of Time

*As the shimmering subsides, the heroes see a baron wasteland.*

Tempest: Where are we?

Visionary: Are inevitable conclusion.

*Akash'Bhuta solidifies, and the ground beings to shake.*

Argent Adept: No point in waiting. Let's go!

Setup

Villains: Advanced Akash'bhuta

Heroes (in any order): Visionary, Argent Adept, tempest, Scholar, and Nightmist

Environment: The Final Wasteland

You have 3 chances to beat this campaign. Good luck!