Looking for 2-3 players for a new game!

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS – SENTINEL COMICS RPG

Hi there! I’m an experienced DM who’s been playing and DMing in DnD, Pathfinder, Forged in the Dark systems, WarhammerFRP, Alien RPG and more for going on 8 ish years. I’d like to change things up every once in a while though, so right now I’m looking to try out a new system, and to introduce some new players to it along with me.

I’ve long wanted to play in or DM a comic book superhero type adventure. And although a few out there do exist, none really had that spirit and feeling I was after until I found this fantastic game. So this time around, me and my few players are looking for a few additional heroes to join us in our heroic tales of adventure! I’m looking for 2-3 outgoing players who are enthusiastic to bring their creativity and super-powered alter egos to life!

We will play on Friday evenings at around 6 PM MST (8 PM EST), will be using Discord for voice chat, and Foundry VTT will be used for dice rolls and gameplay.

Please reach out to me here, or feel free to contact me via discord at KavoLatte#5091 if you’re interested or have any questions. Thanks!

4 Likes

I won’t be able to join but good luck with your session.

1 Like