Maps for reference

I’m starting my first campaign and I wanted to see if there are any known maps of the major cities in the SOTM. Just as a reference to give the players a sense of scale. Any thoughts or ideas?

1 Like

Seek, and ye shall find:

Best I can do, I’m afraid. Originally shown on Publishers’ Note #3 live. If you click on the image it’ll take to an other site where you can enlarge it a bit for more readability. Found the link to it over here on reddit.

Welcome to the forum, BTW.

2 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate the warm greetings. :blush:

1 Like

NP. FWIW, there’s an neighborhood called Rook in the western part of Pittsburgh, so if you wanted to be more precise you could get away with just using a map of the city in a tail-wags-dog thing. My few experiences with IRL Pittsburgh suggest that rat plagues, rampant crime and toxic waste would not be entirely out of place in the place so not a bad Rook City proxy at all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rook City’s actually closer to Philadelphia, but that does track lol

There’s a very good map of downtown (at least) Megalopolis in the Freedom Five board game, though where you can find it is escaping me at the moment.

2 Likes

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arcanewonders/freedom-five-a-sentinels-comics-board-game/posts/3933923

If the OP has Tabletop Simulator, the updated board/map is in the demo DLC in that in nice HD format.

4 Likes