Metroid Dread

Just randomly thought I’d poll the community to see if anyone has thoughts about this. I’m too poor to play any video game that’s being sold in stores, but I am curious, since it’s supposed to be the first 2D Metroid game in over a decade, and Metroid Fusion is one of my absolute favorite games of all time, so it’s at least possible this thing would interest me if I could afford it.

I think it’s a great addition to the Metroid series and easily the best controls out of the series.

I have always been a big fan of Metroid games, still waiting on new Prime.

Im still at the beginning on the game but compared to Fusion which is also my favorite non Prime game it has less engaging story elements but gameplay wise is amazing. It could be that im not far enough into the story but Fusion’s story felt polished from start to finish. Overall i would still recommend as the game play is smooth and fights remind me of the classics. and it has the old Metroid trope of Samus forgot all her moves for some reason and now you cant use bomb. This was the longest game before bomb ever

I’ve only played the demo so far but I enjoyed it a lot. I’ve been playing through Super Metroid on Nintendo Online and Dread’s controls and map are significantly better.