Minions and Maps arrived!

if they shipped by Fedex,which I assume is the case as normal, you can have fedex send you an email when a package is set to deliver to an address.  You have to register an accoun through their site to get those notices. 

What Powerhound_2000 said. I don't remember when I set up the account, but it was a while ago…

The US shipments are going out, but slowly. They won't all be done sending until the middle or end of next week.

How do bribes work?

Don't you mean what I said?  Morph147 is the one asking the question 

You pay me money and I guarantee any that I get are immediately sent on to you.

UPS claims I'm going to receive something tomorrow. I had not realized, before this thread, what it was.

sigh Yes.

Not the best day. Sorry…

(Fixed)

Woohoo! It's delivered! ![](upload://tcW0T5OiLmhG08MZDVRrxHRt7dV.gif)

![](upload://c4zrcmvbiPfkdFatra30vMCHb2X.gif)

And... back to work... ![](upload://o1knvtpdG51lDeUE0oysREPuHgI.gif)

I just got mine in California.

Hmm ... I have not received mine ...

I got mine today, so yours should be arriving soon. Hopefully. As long as the Mail Trolls have not captured it.

Have not gotten mine in Missouri yet

Mine arrived in MIchigan on Thursday. 

I have not gotten mine in Ohio.  I know they send by Fedex for the most part and I haven't gotten any shipment notice from them about this.  I can wait though.  

Has anyone who just got the maps (no minis) received theirs yet?  

Got mine the other day just before the Magic Prerelease. Three guesses as to what we did between FNM and Midnight (first two don't count)! Am I just an ignoramus or are the green-outlined spaces on WMB supposed to have some effect?

All green-outlined spaces grant cover.  Check the Insula Primalis tiles for proof.

Ah right! I keep forgetting that. Thank you!

Nothing in PA yet