Minions and Maps arrived!

I just wanted to gloat a tiny bit. ;)

Anyone else got theirs?

Yup. And a spare copy of Tactics and Uprising. Making it my third after the same mix up happened with Wrath. Anyone in the UK want a set?

I think it a terrible injustice that we, loyal and rebellious colonists must wait for our shipments like dogs at the table of Great Britain begging for scraps!

No taxation without representation!

Repeal the Stamp Act!

Give me liberty or give me maps!

We shall not bow to tyrants across the seas and their earlier shipping ways.

They said they were going to ship in a different order so I'm not surprised.   However, I imagine that means us loyal and rebellious colonists should be receiving ours within the week.  

gloating increases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oehGtcW6BU

This was the mental image I got

I got all that and a full set of Tactics + Uprising + Miniatures etc.,(because I only included shipping once when I backed the Kickstarter). The box it all got shipped in was at least half my size!

And, wow, the maps are great! Never thought they'd lie flat, but they do (except the far edges maybe, but that's probably what snackbowls are for). 

You know what I don't even care.  Who cares about Citadels and Mars anyway.  If Mars was important it would be part of America already.

EXACTLY

Mine arrived today too.  Hooray!  :D  The printing on the Citadel of the Sun map is a bit fuzzy, but it is still readable.  In general, everything looks great.  :)

What material are the maps printed on?

From the look and smell of it, I'd say it's made of a nylon enforced vinyl weave with stitched edges.

Feels pretty sturdy to me.

It does smell like PVC, and reminds me of vinyl banners/signs.

Time to go get a storage tube to keep them in

Anyone in the states see their maps yet?

Every map I ordered has arrived.

But that's probably not very helpful for those of you who actually ordered maps.

I know mine has shipped, but for some reason it had to go to Kentucky before making it to Indianapolis. ![](upload://cMxHQaDq0kbGxwGJQa30HupNF6d.gif) (That's all on FedEx, though. ![](upload://lNCUQFYSA7ZMqVCMtPuFwzz40RT.gif))

wait how you know it's shipped Rabit? 

Also so sorry for all the questions. Don't preorder stuff online usually so just confused on what I am looking for

Mine has arrived! So people in the states have started getting them. The maps looks so beautiful...

I challenge one of the words in that post