missing components (RESOLVED)

Thank you so much for helping me out i greatly appreciate it. Would it be possible for an admin to delete this thread.

This page https://greaterthangames.com/contact lists the ways to get in touch with them. 

I used the email given there but it wouldnt really allow me to do it. i'll give it another shot.

What do you mean that it 'wouldn't allow you to do it'? Did you email and not get a response, or something else?

this is the response i keep getting.

Message not delivered

There was a problem delivering your message to contact@greaterthangames.com. See the technical details below.
The response was:

The account (insert my email here)  is disabled.

Stupid question, but: How do you normally send mail, and is it currently working? Are you sending mail by clicking on the link on the webpage, or by entering that  address (contact@greaterthangames.com) into your normal e-mail program?

I type in the email into my program. Also yes the email i use is active

I sent a test email just now to contact@greaterthangames.com. So far I have received no error.

When i would try it the message would be sent to my spam folder.

Hi Jose,

I'm sorry you are having issues reaching us at contact@greaterthangames.com. I can definitely help you get the correct cards, though! Could you try emailing me directly at Katie@Greaterthangames.com? That way we can figure out exactly what is missing and collect your contact information. 

Thank you!

Katie

Customer Service Manager

Thank you so much, and im sorry i had to do it this way in the first place, but i had no idea what to do.

I don’t think anyone has any issue with you asking through here.   Still weird to me that the main contact email wasn’t working. 

That is very weird and concerning to me as well. We seem to be getting emails fine there in general, but it is something that is very hard to troubleshoot....