Monster Truck Mayhem is live on Kickstarter!

That's right, Monster Truck Mayhem. Real-time dice-rolling monster truck madness, from designers Ben Pinchback and Matt Riddle, is happening. You all are awesome. Let's make this a great campaign.

Seriously, guys. This is NOT my kind of game, and yet I love it. Matt and Ben somehow figured out a way to make a real-time dice-rolling game that is a blast to play, regardless of winning or losing. And the action that goes on throughout the game drips with delicious thematic monster truck mayhem. Go check it out. 

Cross between Formula D and Space Cadets: Dice Duel, it sounds like.

With more than a hint of Escape: The Curse of the Temple.

Which, unfortunately, I have yet to be able to play. :(

It's pretty fun. Chaotic and can get a bit shouty, but I'm good with that.

Yeah it is super fun to play, or to watch people play! At first I was turned off by the idea of real time dice rolling as well as the monster truck theme, which I don't especially care about. However, this game as well as Bottom of the Ninth have really brought be around on the real time aspect, and all of the art and gameplay for MTM are so fun and exciting and just well done that I really enjoy it.

Hmmm ... I may need to allocate some GenCon time to trying out these Dice Hate Me Games games.

Canceled.

A bit sad to hear.  While this didn't seem like a game for me I liked the idea behind and hoped it would do well.