Mouse stuck in middle of screen

Hi,
I’ve been playing this game for years - got all the achievements, etc - and never had any problem. A couple of months ago I started getting this random thing on my PC where the cursor gets trapped in an invisible box in the middle of the screen. No matter how far I move my actually move the mouse, the cursor moves a little bit then jumps back to the middle again, whether it’s up down left or right.
I’ve tried stopping anything that might give it an overlay, including some Steam tweaks, but no joy. I’ve even reinstalled Windows.
I can temporarily get rid of it by alt-tabbing but it soon comes back again. Any ideas what I could check?
I logged a ticket but haven’t heard back from the guys n gals.

Thx

I don’t have a solution, but I’ll ask the mods to move this post over to the SotM: Video Game forum. At least one mod over there actually works at Handelabra, and thus your chances of a fix are improved.

Moved! :+1:t2: And welcome to the forums, @FruitEatingBear! :smiley:

Not sure who the Mod is that @Godai is referring to as working with Handelabra, though. :confused: @MigrantP is a frequent forum participant, but he isn’t a Mod. :blush:

1 Like

MigrantP is a mod for the subreddit so maybe they conflated it.

2 Likes

That’s 100% what I did. Sorry for the confusion! Thanks for the move, too.

If you have a joystick or gamepad connected to your system, try disconnecting it.

2 Likes

Thank you John, I do indeed have a wheel connected. I’ll give that a try, cheers.

And thanks to Godai and Rabit too!

1 Like