Never mind, that's answered

So I was re-listening to that episode (which is nearly two years old at this point) and at one point they get a question asking:

“Can we get links to the various “GTG people play the RPG” things to make catching up on their “canon until decided otherwise” events?”

To which the response is:

“Sure, check the show notes.”

Which would be great, but when you check the show notes, it says:

• Can we get links to the various “GTG people play the RPG” things to make catching up on their “canon until decided otherwise” events? Sure, check the show notes.

And that’s it. There are no links anywhere in the notes that I can see, and if the wiki has a big page of collected actual plays it’s eluding me.

Anyone know where this info would be?

The links to playlists are on this page where it says Season 1, Season 2, and Season 3

I’ll post them out here too:

2 Likes

Ah, you have to go through the Lisbyn page when I was hunting on the wiki. Dopey me, never even noticed the links there. Thanks!

This is perhaps a sign we should rename that section of the template, but for future reference, on the wiki summaries, the Show Notes are copied into the sidebar section called “Intro”, including any links. (Embedded pictures on the Libsyn page will be changed to a link to the picture, however.)

2 Likes