Forum Discourse Rules
We at Greater Than Games want this forum to be a safer space for our fans than the vicious wasteland that makes up much of the internet. We desire a forum community that is welcoming, engaging, and supportive. In order to achieve this goal, we believe it is critical that our forum be a place in which members of marginalized groups do not have to face standard mainstream stereotypes and oppression.
To this end, the following forum rules are in effect:
1) Do not post pejoratives about other people.
2) Do not post things that are ableist, agist, cissexist, classist, genderist, heterosexist, intersexist, racist, sexist, sizist, transphobic, whorephobic, or espouse any other "ism" or "phobia" that may perpetuate marginalization and oppression.
3) Do not post things that are likely to start fights about politics, religion, etc.
4) If in doubt about whether or not a post will violate 1 - 3, don't post it.
5) Do not assume that someone is saying something out of malice when ignorance will do as an explanation. Do not assume that someone is saying something out of ignorance when poor communication will do as an explanation.
6) We, Greater Than Games and our designated representatives, are the only and final arbiters of these rules.