Online Sentinel Point Tracker

Tired of keeping track of your Sentinel Points (aka gamerscore or achievement points) by scribbling notes down on paper? I sure am, so I built a web page that keeps track of all of that for me. You can find it here:

http://www.spiffworld.com/sotm/story_challenges.cfm

Features include:

1. You check off the challenges you’ve completed then click one of the “submit” buttons. The page then puts your info in the page’s URL, so all you have to do is copy/paste the URL or bookmark the page to save your progress.

2. Each line has a text field where you can enter up to 75 characters of notes. Record the date you beat the challenge, or your running total for those challenges which have you accumulate points across games. Or just jot down any note you like (up to 75 characters in length) to help you remember the glorious moment you beat the challenge.

3. The page keeps track of your total Sentinels Points so you don’t have to do any math. It also shows you how your total compares to the maximum possible, and even shows you the breakdown for each type of challenge (hero, villain, environment, gameplay).

I’ll be shocked if I didn’t leave a few typos in there, so if you see anything that needs changing, just let me know.

And before you ask, these are the same Story Challenges that you’ve been able to download from the SotM site for a while now. I didn’t update anything to include stuff from the expansions.

Naturally, I just printed the original last night so my wife and I can start trying to get them. Heh. 😌

This is awesome.

I hope there are challenges for both expansions.

@UXM266

There will be!

One reason for the delay of adding Story Challenges and even character bios are because of the fact the website will be going to go through a big revamp soon. So there really isn’t much of a point in adding a lot of content onto when it’ll be changed soon enough.

@Paul. I Can’t wait!

I’m an achievement whore. It gives my XBOX a purpose.

I'm missing 'Finish Him! (under Villain section) on that sheet. It's in the PDF I downloaded but not on this sheet.