Post Oblivaeon Spoilers Here Only!

His scion name is his full name, Ranek Kel’Voss

Luminary's deck is filled with devices and cards that find devices and discard from the top of his deck, Devices come in two variants, normal devices that either have an effect and/or a power and Doomsday Devices that have powerful effects but can only activate if he has 15 or more cards in his trash and usually shuffle the trash into the deck.

Given that cards tend to have unique titles, what are Char, Highbrow, and Radioactivist called in Fort Adamant?

Codename: <insert name>

So, can we get a list of Missions, preferably with a general "schtick" of how to succeed them, and the respective reward for completing each?

Dang.  My money was on the All-Seeing Alzrabar, because the purple energy seemed to be a perfect match.

The best thing about OblivAeon (IMO), Luminary's flavour text. There are 3 cards in his deck that show the "story" of an idea to implementation, I love it!

So while I am not one of the fortunate people getting the actual game, I am a total spoiler sponge, so random thoughts from stuff I've seen so far:

The Void Slave card in the Nexus of the Void deck still elicits a NOOOOOO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME reaction from me. D: D: That one should particularly interest you, PlatinumWarlock.

Everything about Luminary's deck is great. He's basically achieved peak mad scientist and I love it.

Akash'Thriya has a number of amazingly boss cards.

The Bottom of the 9th card in the Champion Studios deck is pure hilarity.

Everything about the Form the Mecha-Knight card and its flipside is the best thing ever. Now I want to know who the other person making sound effects was (since I just know Idealist had to be one).

Everything about Nixious is wicked creepy af.

Seraph is awesome. He pretty much has the paladin vibe I wish Fanatic had.

Harpy is totally badass and peak style to boot.

Highbrow is also wicked creepy.

Heartbreaker complaining how Stuntman is being annoyingly flashy in how he fights is best.

Where else are people talking about it? I’ve checked reddit and here, but I have to know more about Luminary’s deck.

I'm really impressed with it.

The box is a lot better than I thought it'd be, it's very sturdy and looks fantastic. It weighs an absolute ton when it has everything in it though, it's definitely not something you'd want to be moving around a lot.

The mission decks are incredible, really good job on them, they really give an epic feel to the battle.

The Ranek Kel’Voss appearance, and how he works, was a major surprise to me (I avoided all spoilers coming in), as were some of the cameo appearances from other heros as rewards.

I love the new hero deck mechanics, I can't even single out one as all of them have something to recommend them. I can already see that they're all going to get a lot of table time.

Kudos to Adam in particular, the artwork is sensational throughout.

The one and only disappointment to me, and it's a minor one, is that the comic book is a lot thinner than I thought it'd be.

Thumbs up to everyone involved in the making of it.

There’s a spoilers channel on the Discord (appropriately named Realm of Discord).

If my memory serves me correctly, this was a clear highlight for me as well. His deck is laugh out loud kinda funny. 

Yeah, one of my personal favorite pieces of art in the expansion is Luminary trying to explain to Tachyon and Unity the merits of pulling the moon into OblivAeon, and between exhaustion/bordeom/annoyance they just don't want to hear any of it.

Curious: Any idea how much it actually weighs? I’m planning on getting a carrying strap, and want to make sure I get one that’s approriately strong…  :slightly_smiling_face:

I'd be curious for the same information, especially if the weight includes The Cauldron in its dimensions.

I’d place an estimate at about 12-15 kg, well within my lifting limit but not something I’d move long distances by hand.

EDIT: And because people want to see it https://imageshack.com/a/img922/4792/oNVpop.jpg

I won’t be posting the flip side myself, some secrets deserve to be kept.

I appreciate the front, bluedarky…but that's not how spoilers work!  :stuck_out_tongue:   Show us the rest! 

Nope, but I’ll give you one thing, he isn’t a scion on his flip side.

Any other thoughts on it? The comic is the one thing nobody's spoiled much about yet.

I'm interested in knowing the actual pagecount, for one thing. A "standard" comic is typically 22 pages of story, but winds up around 10 pages longer due to ads (now I'm imagining things like Dotitos "They're the crunchiest!" ads in there).