Prime Warden Captain Cosmic + Construct Cataclysm + Potent Disruption + Conservation of Energy

So I had a fun scenario recently. Since it was on the video game, I did not break the rules or read the cards wrong. But I would like to get the experts opinions on this.

The Adventure of Prime Warden Captain's Cosmic and his ability to play and destroy all that he holds (like cards) dear.

Note that Infinitor is the villain

Prime Wardens Captain Cosmic has the following

-          3 Cards in Hand, "Construct Cataclysm", "Potent Disruption", and "Conservation of Energy"

-          6 Constructs in play

-          Activated his base Power "Absorption"

What happened.

-          A Construct gets destroyed from an outside source (let's say the environment). This activates CC's power.

-          I shuffled his construct back in deck and played "Conservation of Energy, destroying all my constructs to draw more cards.

-          The first of the 5 gets destroyed, I shuffle and play "Construct Cataclysm".

-          (This is where things get complicated)

-          I played as many Constructs as I could until I had no more in hand

-          I played "Potent Disruption" on the final one to give that extra boost.

Let's say I was only able to draw 3 constructs from Absorption.

-          What's the most damage I could do? (Pending that I only drew 3 construct cards)

-          What would be the best order to play the cards?

-          With the combination of Absorption and playing multiple "Conservation of Energy", I could potentially go for as long as I can play Constructs. But this WON'T result in infinite damage. Is this statement correct?

-          Can I benefit the outcomes of "Construct Cataclysm", "Potent Disruption", and "Conservation of Energy" from a single construct? (Fixed Point is not in play, even if it was, I don't know what would happen)

-          What would happen if "Fixed Point" was in play? Would no damage be dealt, would CC not draw/play any cards?

I played this on the videogame (on my phone), and so I don't recall exactly what the steps I took.

I'd look at this for most potential damage https://greaterthangames.com/comment/154544#comment-154544

As to Fixed Point you would get no damage.