Quick GSF Kickstarter Question

I've been looking through the GSF Kickstarter updates, announcements, comments, as well as the forum posts here and I've been unable to find the following information: how much money do I need to add to my pledge to receive an additional copy of GSF? Normally I would just message the creators directly but I haven't heard word back yet and there is only 1 day left to the Kickstarter project. Is this something any of you all know?

Big thanks in advance. I'm very excited about this game and really look forward to getting my hands on it come October.

If you add $40 and let me know in the Backer Survey why you have done so, we'll send you a second copy of GSF!

Excellent. Thank you for the info; you can expect some additional money flowing into the GSF Kickstarter drive shortly.

Imma do that too.  I've got a college kid nephew who I think would dig this game.  No minis for him though.  I'm not made of money!

Out of curiosity. Do they get 2 copies of promos or only 1??

Only one.

Why is that?  Isn't $40 the price of the game minus shipping (because you've already paid for shipping with your first pledge)?  What's the difference between a second box for one person compared to a first box for a second person?  If the latter gets the promos, shouldn't the former get them too?

A reminder:  galacticstrikeforce.com still says "check out our cool new Kickstarter!".