seeing full picture of tactics maps

Question directed at greater than games team,

I saw on the kickstarter today the picture of the maps but could only see partials on 3 of them due to stacking them. Is there anyway we can get a sneak peak at the full map of each before they ship?

Once we get all the maps in and they're ready to go out, I'll do an update with pictures of all of them.

Thank you

Any idea when they will be shipped? Haven't heard anything in a couple weeks.

After PAX, unfortunately :(

Any chance of seeing the maps and what comes with them yet? 

Second this. We need spoilers to tie us over so we don't attack the mail man

Perhaps these might be of help?  :)

Those look super fun.  Also super cramped, which may also be super fun.

AZ definitely enjoys the cramped quarters.

In Tactics he does.  In SotM, AZ hates Cramped Quarters Combat.

Great! Thanks! Any chance for some spoilers about the scenarios that come with the maps?

There aren't any. At least, I didn't get scenarios.

wait I thought there was suppose to be. Any comment from gtg team on this?

From what I remember (could be wrong) the scenario thing was actually referring to scenario rules, and they were debating putting actual scenarios on the map but decided against it because it made it look really cluttered and crappy.

From when I saw them at Gen Con, there are a number of specific rules on the map.

But I'd also love to see some scenarios! Maybe someone could take a stab at designing some over at BGG?

Yeah, there are rules for special hazards and features (elevators, teleporters, conveyor belts, propulsion systems, etc).

They told us at Gen Con that the scenarios will be available online at some point. (My thought: Packaging scenarios with the maps wasn't really viable or cost effective.)

I can't complain. Based on what I paid for them I am going to get my money's worth and more. 

Yeah, they initially said: "Additionally, the poster maps will have scenario information printed right on the maps! You don't necessarily have to use the scenarios to play on the maps, but you certainly can! These maps aren't just places to battle - they are story content as well."  I guess it wasn't practical or aesthetically pleasing to fit all that on the maps themselves, so they just included info about particular hexes, but it would be nice to get some downloadable scenarios in the future.