Sentinel Comics RPG GM looking for heroes!

Hey all,

I recently picked up this game and read the core rules and I am really liking how this game works compared to the numerous Super Hero RPG’s I’ve read and played. This one seems the most GM friendly while still allowing the PC’s to really get creative with their activities and influencing the narrative, but without stepping on the GM’s toes.

Problem is there aren’t alot of RPG’ers in my local group interested in playing this game face to face, so I am recruiting for running a game in Discord and/or D20 on Tuesday evenings between 7:30 pm and 10:30 pm or Saturday Afternoons between 4 pm and 8 pm (EDT). Please contact me via this forum or on the Discord server (Realm of Discord, same account name) to let me know if you are interested. I am looking for a group between 3 and 5 heroes.

3 Likes

I would not be able to join but I hope you can have a good campaign.

2 Likes

Can’t play, but best of luck, hope it goes well. Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

A major necropost (sorry), but my kid & I have gotten into the Sentinels card game, and we also picked up SCRPG at GenCon this year.

Are you still looking, or is anyone else looking for heroes? I am ET based, Saturdays would be preferable, especially at night. Kid-friendly would be a plus, since my middle (he is obsessed with the card game) may be interested in joining.

2 Likes

You might want to message Drax40K directly to make sure they “hear” you. This thread was the first post from the account and I don’t know if they read the forum regularly or have updates turned on. Doesn’t look like they’ve been posting much since then.