Sentinels as Spirits?

There’s a feature in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate called Spirit Teams. Spirit fights have a stage, fighter, rank, and special conditions. So, I made the SotM characters as Spirits. I’ll update more in the future!
To start with, I made the og 4 Dark Watch members. These stages all take place on battlefield Fourside, for Rook City.

Mr. Fixer
Alt 5 Ryu works pretty perfectly. He starts with a killing edge for the tools, has a stat increase at low health for the variant and has extra physical attack. Also, he doesn’t use specials.

Expatriette
Purple Joker was the best choice. For her buffed neutral special, she wields a gun, which is the main move she uses. She starts with a ray gun, and has her shooting attack buffed, and shooting items are the only ones that show up.

Nightmist
Female Robin is a great fit. She starts with a staff for the relics, has trade-off ability for the self-damage. Also magic attack is buffed, and she spams specials.

Setback
Uses Dragon Quest 7 Hero which mainly uses down b with buffed attacks. He also has a chance to get a crit. He starts with a Ramblin’ Evil Mushroom, which inverts controls.

More in the future!