Sentinels of Earth Prime discussion

That is still July! :smiley: Hype!

The Kickstarter is now live at the same link: Sentinels of Earth-Prime - Digital Tabletop Game by Handelabra Games — Kickstarter

6 Likes

15 beta test backer levels left.

This may have been mentioned, but cross compatibility on Steam means workshop content, too? So I can have Sentinels, Earth-Prime, and Cauldron all in the same game?

This is what is said on the KS page

On Steam, there is no Step 3. From within either game, you will be able to play with content from both games when they are both installed. No additional downloads or disk space is required. We will investigate cross-play support for Steam Workshop as well.

I’m assuming this is because SoEP will have its own standalone game and it wouldn’t have Workshop support itself to begin with.

2 Likes

Okay, makes sense. Honestly, I’m fine with the SotM interface using the Earth-Prime content. More options are almost always better. Something else to do until / if there’s a Definitive Edition digital version.

@MigrantP

Hi, I went looking for the Sentinels discord, but due to limited Google-fu, I found the Handelabra discord instead, and figured I had just as much reason to join that. However, when I tried to post, I got a message saying “you don’t have permission to post in this server”, with a “Join Server” button; I clicked this button repeatedly, but nothing happened. I had a “Leave server” button in the upper left hand corner of the page, suggesting that I wasn’t fully a non-member, except that when I navigated away and then back again, the server was no longer visible. So I don’t know if this is a technical issue or what, and I hoped to request your assistance. Since your Discord is set not to accept messages from anyone you don’t share a server with, I had to try it here instead. And since you’re not accepting PMs here either, this was all I could think to try.