Sentinels of the Multiverse as MtG cards

Hey other M:tG players -

Since we were talking about it in this thread, I got the idea to convert some of our favorite Sentinels into Magic cards.

Here's a link to the album:  https://imgur.com/a/yMf5u  I tried to make them strong and playable without being too apparently broken while capturing the essence of the different hero decks - hope y'all enjoy!

Here are a few more!

Yay-not-being-able-to-see-attachments-in-the-forums-bug!

Also - is there a way to embed images?

You can attach/upload the image to your post, and then before you actually hit "save", copy the URL of the image and then add an image to your post using the "image" button in the toolbar above the typing area (the icon is to the left of the quotation marks) that points to that attached image.  Like this -

You saw the link to the album in the first post (or maybe that was added later)?

Absolute Zero sounds like a beast. It's been many years since I've played MtG, but it seems like it could be the centerpiece of a deck with tons of extra draws, which would ordinarily lead to decking yourself.

Thanks Spff, that worked!!

Thanks - I was partially inspired by the Magic card Niv-Mizzet who is himself the centerpiece of several infinite comboes, since Absolute Zero felt like a blue-red card who himself has the potential for convulted damage loops.

I absolutely love these.

I can see them through the album link now!

These are really well done.

I dislike Magic, but these cards seem awesome. Very well put together.

Added in the rest of the heroes

More!

These are great! They really capture the feel of both games.

These are pretty neat and look like they'd be fun to play.

Also love that Guise is the only Planeswalker. Also that you gave him an Un-set border. Nice touch. :)

These are really fun, I'm guessing more based upon theme than useability because some of them are crazy strong.

Oh wow these are amazing I am so glad I accidentally found this looking for mainstay art. These may be commanders for my playgroup since we are also going to run the sentinels rpg.