Sentinels Skins for Freedom Force!

I made some skins! Freedom Force Skins by SaneCharlie So far, I have:

• Dr. Medico (all four variants)
  • Finest Legacy and Legacy of Destruction
  • Newest Legacy
  • Proletariat and Everyman
  • Writhe (Adamant Sentinels)
    And more are on the way!

And, if by chance you’re reading this and don’t know what I’m talking about: Freedom Force vs the Third Reich (Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich on GOG.com) is a superhero tactical RPG, and since you’re on this particular forum, I feel pretty confident saying you’d enjoy it! In particular, it has;

• Smooth, fun gameplay. Real-time-with-pause means it always feels nice and immediate, and the heroes feel very varied, while the enemies make you switch up your approach from one mission to the next.
  • Destructible environments! Throw a truck at a T-rex! Swat supervillains with streetlights! Blow up whole buildings in the course of bombastic battles!
  • A really fun silver-age tone that honestly I think Sentinels fans will love. Plus, the voice-acting is very fun. “Right makes might!”
  • An absolutely bonkers storyline. Without even getting into the time-travel shenanigans implied by the title, the tutorial level involves fighting evil doppelgangers of your friends and allies, and soon you’re heading off to Cuba to face the forces of the evil Nuclear Winter!

So that’s why I’m putting Sentinels characters in the game - they belong there!

3 Likes

Tiny update: I finished Freedom 5 Absolute Zero, and he’s now available with the rest!

4 Likes