Several Unrelated Rules Questions

Tonight I played my second game. Well, 1½[sup]th[/sup] game really, since we didn't finish the first one due to time considerations.

Over the course of these games, a few situations came up that we weren't exactly sure how to handle. Here they are, any clarifications would be appreciated!

Note: It is quite possible we were overthinking one or more of these situations!

1. Bjarlspire has a card called DrurSkjyld Converter which is a tech card that, each battle phase, says, "Make the Ship Panel's [weaponry] equal to half of its Ship Panel's [defense], rounded down." The question here is, is that a virtual calculation that overrides the actual tokens, or do the physical tokens get adjusted to match the calculation from the card's text (presumably even if the actual installed weaponry is a higher value)? Sub-question: Is this a permanent modification to the ship's weaponry value, or one that just lasts for the current battle phase?

2. In situations where a Command Vessel is in play (increasing the cost of station cards by 5) and a player uses a Market Calculator (changing the cost of a station card to 10), does the player pay 10 credits for the card or 15?

3. This is a weird one. We were fighting the Bareg Threllian Syndicate, and the Solar Ransom card was on a station that was not only overrun, but had a LOT of ships on it–8 or 9 I think (we had given up trying to save that station and the Uxshenti's Wrath player was moving ships from another station over there to keep from having all three locations get overrun). That station had been labelled The Zone of Lost Hope for quite some time, and had a lot of Solar Ransom tokens on it since we simply didn't bother going there other than to drop off a fresh batch of opposition ships. Late in the game, we were feeling confident enough to take it back and hopefully get the CryoShade to join us by removing tokens each round. However, I defeated the Nyxian Smuggler, whose bounty is "Move one Mission card from this sector to another." In this case, would moving the Solar Ransom card to a different sector also move the tokens? In other words, are the tokens attached to the mission card that called them forth, or to the station panel on which they were placed?

Thanks for any insight!

1) It is permanent, and it can lower the value.

2) You can choose to activate icons in the order that you want. I would activate Market Calculator second.

3) Yes.

Thanks for the clarifications!