SotM Event #27: Play With Me!

Time for a new event! For this one, the goal is to play with each person that signs up (mostly the video game, but it can be in person). Simply put you name in the first column of this sheet. If your GtG username is different than your Video Game user name, put both down with the Video Game username in parantheses. Then, a random villain will be assigned for you to play against with each other person that signs up. If you lose the game, fill the box in with red . If you win in normal mode, fill it in with green . If you win on adance, fill it in with gold . All you need to do is play a game once, but you can always try again for a better result. Good luck everyone, and have fun!

I get permission denied.

I requested access myself. Sounds fun!

Yeah, I'm just not sure whether the access denied was intentional or not.

Fixed!

In order to use a more Sentinely term than "GG", after playing one of these games, everyone should say:

All shall bow before the Citizens of the Sun!

OK... I'm on the sheet, but not in a position to play super soon. work will beckon much for a while.

Sounds good.

I'm interested, but my playing hours are limited, so I might wait till I know more people are signed up before signing up myself.

I'm down. I'm usually availible between 11 and 1:30 PM (!:30 being the latest I'm willing to start a game) and after 4:00 PM MDT. Apparently the randomizer doesn't have faith in me, since I got both Baron Blades. It also wants me dead, because I saw spite in my column twice... *sigh* Anyway, feel free to add me on steam to make it easier: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105661939

Getting the Ennead out of the way with Frog!

It took three tries, and was down to the wire, but Voss goes down

It took several tries, but the third time's the charm and Advanced Voss went down to VisforYoshi and myself.

So, we do TWO games with each person?

Well, as I can tell from the sheet, _we_ do one game with each person, but _they_ also need a game with us. So if you're very competitive, you can try not to reciprocate...

But it'd be rude.

Got together with VisforYoshi and went four rounds.

We tried Advanced Spite w/3 heroes and it was not working out. We could not hurt him faster than he healed with our heroes, and it was not going well at all.

We realized it'd take forever to lose, though, so we just restarted. No screencap.

We tried Regular Spite w/ 5 heroes and burned him down very easily, with Ra turning all heroes immune to fire and Visionary Twisting the Ether to make all of Spite's damage fire. Beautifully simple and direct and he was down in no time.  

We tried Advanced Baron Blade! And... he kept himself Mobile Fortressed so long, with little damage downrange from the Freedom Four, that he managed to pull the Moon into the Earth! I have never actually seen this failure art, and I think it's pretty cool. I like it. Almost as much as I hate losing!

We hit Try Again and off we went! This time, we burned through every defense of his JUST in time, beating him down to flip when he would have otherwise pulled the moon down again. Surprisingly tough to outrace his Advanced discarding both times! But once he flipped, we just laid siege. It was glorious! ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE THE CITIZENS OF THE SUN! 

The fact that we had the same profile color was a pure coincidence

also, after seeing that Ronway and Powerhound have added themselves, I realize i have to defeat spite even MORE now

Good thing I do not have a game against Spite. I'd not do it and say I did!

Also, Pydro and I have defeated Citizen Dawn!!! Huzzah!

Not just Dawn, Advance Dawn!

I specifically chose puke green because I thought, "Who would use puke green? It'll always set my text apart!"

:rage: