Spirit Island Wiki

Hi. I‘ve just found the Spirit Island Wiki page and for me as an owner of the German version of the game the page is a perfect source for clarifications. Thank you for this perfect page!

I think I‘ve found a small error. The image of the Fear Card „Seek Safety“ in the Wiki differs from the image on Spirit Island Card Katalog for Level III (village vs. town).

Milan

1 Like

Thanks! Im not 100% sure which is correct but i know that a lot of the wiki versions are updated from the latest printings and SICK may not be.

I will pass it along to see what needs to be updated!

1 Like

I hope the SICK version is correct, because it‘s identical to my german version of the card :wink:.

Requesting wiki access for this account to help update for Nature Incarnate Expansion. Thanks.

2 Likes

Also requesting wiki access for the same reason:)

1 Like

Hi, I love the Spirit Island Wiki and I would like to help too. May I please have access ? :pray: I would enjoy completing the Wiki in my spare time. Thanks !

If you have not arealdy gotten an account through another method @belphegor pm me here or on reddit ( u/lynkfox ) with a desired username an email and ill get you set up

2 Likes