State of GTG - July 2018

The time of our busy-ness is definitely coming to a middle. Fortunately, Sarah, Twuana, and Chris Burton have done a great job getting up to speed and taking stuff of of of Jenn's, my, and Christopher's plates, respectively. In addition, Maggie and Alex have really stepped up, with Maggie taking on a ton with all of her new marketing responsabilities and really knocking it out of the park, and Alex doing an awesome job getting us caught up on GTG Operations stuff and finally fixing a bunch of critical behind the scenes stuff with the website. It has been great! Here are some of the specific things we've done in the last month:

• Many of us (though not me!) attended Origins (this includes Craig).
  • We had our first "overview of what everyone is doing" meeting, which helped get all of us on the same page with all of our many projects.
  • Chris Kirkman came into town and we worked through the development status and schedule for all sorts of upcoming games.
  • Lore Forge Games, the developers working with us on Prime War, were in town for a week long summit.
  • We made a plan for adding more playtesters (hopefully in August).
  • I flew to Seattle for a meeting with Amazon about our fall sales numbers.
  • We started the Sentinel Comics Live RPG stream on Twitch.
  • Matt and Jodie prepped the warehouse for the coming July/August/September shipping clusterf***.
  • We transitioned all of the sales and marketing tasks to the appropriate people.
  • We worked out many of the details for our Gen Con events.
  • Jenn and the graphic design department designed and printed a ton of things for Gen Con.

Here is the status of all of our works in progress!

In Stock Since May

1. Nothing!

Shipping to Backers

1. Nothing!

In Transit; On A Boat

1. New Bedford reprint
  2. SotM: Shattered Timelines & Wrath of the Cosmos reprint
  3. The OblivAeon stuff for European fulfillment
  4. SotM: OblivAeon
  5. SotM: Stuntman, Benchmark, & Void Guard
  6. SotM: Complete Hero Variant Collection
  7. SotM: Ultimate Collector's Case
  8. SotM: 5th Anniversary Foil Villain Collection
  9. SotM: Promo Cards
  10. The giant OblivAeon KS shipping cartons.

In Mass Production

1. Spirit Island (even even more)
  2. Spirit Island: Branch & Claw reprint
  3. Spirit Island: Promo Spirit Pack reprint
  4. Compounded reprint
  5. Bottom of the 9th mini-expansion reprint

At Factory; Pre-Press Work

1. Legend of Sleepy Hollow

Current WIP Focus by GTG

1. Sentinel Comics: The Role Playing Game core rulebook (Christopher, Jenn, Critical Hits)
  2. Prime War (Christopher, Chris Burton, Lore Forge)
  3. Sentinels of Earth Prime (Christopher, Chris Burton)
  4. Spirit Island expansion (Paul, Christopher, Jenn, Erik)
  5. Sentinels of Freedom video game (Christopher, Adam, Underbite Studio)
  6. The History of Sentinel Comics (Christopher, Adam)
  7. Fate of the Elder Gods: Agents of Arkham (Chris Kirkman)
  8. Homebrewers (Chris Kirkman, Chris Burton, SaRae)
  9. Some other games (Chris Kirkman, Chris Burton)
  10. A new and improved website (Jenn, Paul, Alex, Joel)

I'll see you next month!

From the Letters Page podcast I understand there is supposed to be a bigger announcement regarding Prime Wars on Thursday, correct? Will that also include more info on Lore Forged Games and their background?

From the KS update, it sounds like it takes around a month and a week, give or take a few days, for things to ship here. Which is just kind of interesting to note. (And also assumed they aren't lowballing you just to be sure, which would be even better.)

This is exciting! :D

Fate of the Elder Gods: Agents of Arkham (Chris Kirkman)

Oooooo...

Like, different Investigators to get involved with disrupting the other players? Different effects to apply or something?

missed this first time thru. Interested in knowing more.

Possible typo note - Lore Forge Games?

I seem to recall – and take this with a grain of salt – during the last FotEG stream, Chris Kirkman said something about playable investigators in an upcoming expansion.

There’s a few details about from Kirkman Agents of Arkham in this bgg thread.

Looks like it.  The website you link lists them as working on Prime War.

It is them, Excited to hear form them today on the letters page.

Do we know where, when, or how this news will be published?  I'm quite curious, but haven't seen anything appear yet…

We have not

They said during the podcast Thursday (today) but not where or how.

why why why does it have to be a podcast. Just give me an article explanation that I can read and move on with life. I don’t need a 75 minute story as an announcement.

also wanted to add that it is almost 430 GTG time and they are probably getting off soon. This is making me think we won’t get an update today which is sad

I know it's the cynic in me, but I'd really love it if the announcement of the announcement was made too soon and they had to push back when they make the announcement on Prime War.

At this point, it would be so meta and beautiful.

which is fine but they need to get on and say so

To be fair, all they said was that there would be an announcement. There was no more information than that.

EDIT: I don't feel like my life has been improved by knowing that an announcement is due today, nor do I think it would be worsened for not hearing an announcement of an announcement.

Prime War post https://greaterthangames.com/content/prime-war

Yay the announcement is not a 75 minute podcast

Hello.

Could you confirm the boat heading towards the UK with OblivAeon is arrived ?