the Cult of Gloom is coming to GenCon and Letters Page Live!

And we will be recruiting! The first nine converts made on the showroom floor will win a free Cloak!

Everyone else is encoruaged to bring your own cloak to the recording of Letters Page Live to show off our Vast Following!

Am I supposed to be happy or sad about this announcement?   I’m so confused. 

I think fear and/or awe are the appropriate reactions.

Yes

[quote="Jeysie"]

I think fear and/or awe are the appropriate reactions.
[/quote]

Definitely 

Not sure if it'll go with my prisoner's outfit, but I'm still up for free stuff…  :wink:

We will be giving away official Cult of Gloom membership cards

![https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414246955326242816/438481224529346570/preview.png](upload://yxknuT8Plh22V7lE8odEVWpeutz.jpeg)  ![https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414246955326242816/438479843600891905/preview.png](upload://zJkzcTbbUa6i1xUnSYyI9XxJw5E.jpeg)

Oh, this is great. :D

Is it safe to assume it'll be easy for people to recognize you to get one of these cards?

Flaming skull, voluminous robes. Hard to miss.

Those are great! Looking forward to it!  :grin:

I hope so. Ten cloaks were purchased in bulk to be given out, orgionally I was just going to wear one of those, but to stand out more and because they didn't turn out to be quite as good as I was hoping I am going to try to get a better cloak for myself

Wow. I thought this was just a joke during the deck preview. Even more reason to regret not going to Gen Con this year.

Honestly, I would have been disappointed if you didn’t show up. I usually just watch since I cannot go to gencon (too expensive for me), and I was expecting at least a letter from you.

I will be dressed as such

Awesome!  I've been introducing my new girlfriend to Sentinels and after playing our first game against Baron Blade in Insula Primalis (since that's what you do), our second game was against Gloomweaver so she would understand why I'm saying "Look, it's the Cult of Gloom!" when we're at Gencon.