The GTG/Handelabra News Announcement server!

I just realized that I never actually got around to mentioning this here, uh, whoops. :>

After seeing how all the Sentinels news seemed to be scattered all over the place, I came up with the idea of finding some way to pull all the news from all the various sources into one place. And ended up creating a Discord server for that purpose:

https://discord.gg/YERzHyB

It's a listen-only server; no actual chatting. (We have the Handelabra server, RoD, and the LP server for that anyway!) It's split up into a bunch of different categories so you can easily mute any source of news you're not particularly interested in.

Fair warning that the news is not always right away; the Twitch aspect in particular has an annoying tendency to lag 48 minutes after the stream starts. So if you want stuff to be up-to-the-second you're best off following the source yourself. But it's good for casually following less time-sensitive news in one spot.

Nice -- thanks, Jeysie! :-D 

Addendum that I might have been able to do a workaround that has the Twitch streams now actually announcing on time. Whoo! That was the one real time-sensitive thing so I'm glad I was able to find a fix.

Next to see if maybe there's some way I can equally pull GTG's tendency to livestream on YouTube nowadays instead of Twitch from the Videos channel into the Streaming channel, since I think that might now be doable with how I implemented the workaround.