The Nightmare That Walked Through Arkham

Hello everyone!

At Gen Con Online 2021 on Thursday, September 16th at noon I’ll be running an Elder Sign game that uses some elements of Sentinels of the Multiverse and the following day, Friday, September 17th at 3pm, I’ll be running a Sentinels of the Multiverse game that uses some elements of Elder Sign. As the title of this post suggests the games will be called The Nightmare That Walked Through Arkham, Parts 1 & 2 respectively.

The scenario is basically in Arkham, Mass. 1926 a team of investigators must stop the Cult of Gloom from summoning Gloomweaver at the Miskatonic University Museum. And then, nearly a century later, the Cult of Gloom makes another pass at summoning Gloomweaver in the same location but this time the heroes of Sentinel Comics must intervene with the knowledge gathered from two generations ago.

Check out the events if you want! https://www.gencon.com/events?search=nightmare+that+walked&c=online2021

PS: I’m not associated with Greater Than Games or Fantasy Flight Games.

5 Likes

There’s still room in these events if you were considering playing in them before!

Starting in 15 minutes! Last chance to join!

1 Like

Let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

Part 2 in 10 minutes!

1 Like