The official Gen Con 2018 Citizen request!

Hey, everyone!

Look at how early I'm starting this year! I need people for Gen Con, and I want them to be you!

Here's the short version. We need Citizens to help us out with our presence at Gen Con this year. It's a heck of a lot of fun. You'll get to hang out with us, meet new people, play lots of games, and even have plenty of time to enjoy the show! We'll get you a badge in exchange for a few hours each day, and we'll even take you out for a big dinner the Wednesday night before it all begins!

If this sounds like a thing you'd be interested in doing, let me know! If we've never spoken before, my email address is craig@greaterthangames.com. I can't wait to hear from you!

This is the first and maybe only Gencon I’ll be going to so I’ll have to pass.  I certainly hope to participate in a various events you have.  

Good call, Powerhound. As much as I'd love to have you helping us out, it's definitely more important that you enjoy the Con!  :+1:

Same here, I probably shouldn't be a citizen at my first con, but it's definitely something I might want to do in the future.

Maybe.

Moving parts that need to get worked out include whether I get to keep my current job after May (which seems likely), lodging (a non-trivial endeavour that weekend), and that my son would like to be able to be there for part of it, but that if I'm sharing a hotel room giving him a space in it for a night might get tricky.

I'd like to. I just don't know if I can yet.

I am sad to say I won't be going this year.  Going to a wedding in Rwanda is consuming my travel budget for the year.

Pretty damn cool reason to not go to GenCon, though.

Seconding that! :O

@craig

You know dikoman76 and I will be there. We're waiting to see if totfaust's new job pans out but as of right now, he's in too (using email handles for non-GTG Forum people to preserve anonimity)

I'm a maybe. 

My wedding and Honeymoon will have passed by that point, and my Sister might be moving to Indy prior to that.

And, honestly, even though this would be my first Gencon, It'd probably keep me from buying ALL THE GAMES.

If I can find someone to Bunk with I can go and volunteer. WIth the RPG releasing this year (I hope) I want to Demo the heck out of that game. Maybe even play Spirit island with people. Oh and play OA for reals.

Now need to check on my NIghtMist costume and work more on the hair.