Mars Wagner Base
- Types of Cards: nothing special
- Number of target cards: 3
- Set: Base Game
- Special Mention: Self Destruct Sequence is a special card that requires players to skip turns in order to slow the countdown pile. If it runs out, GAME OVER!
- General Observations: This environment throws a number of things out, usually requiring a discard or a skipped turn to destroy the card.
- Groan Cards: Villainous Weaponry Increases damage dealt by villains.
- Dificulty rank - 2 (According to wiki)
Villains with this environment
Heros with this environment
- Heroes that destroy environment cards are helpful.
- With Meteor Storm and Self destruct Sequence you have the ability to keep cards i play that would normally be destroyed at the start of your turn. Ground Pound and Take down could be played then if turn is skipped they can stay out indefinitely, keeping Self destruct sequence at bay.
- Meteor Storm can provide turns of immunity to damage,(until a player skips a turn) to get set up, but can also give villain time for more targets. Also Meteor Storm does not prevent targets from being destroyed. Cards like Final Dive can still be used to destroy targets.
- Mainainance Level requires the shuffling of each heroes trash in order to get rid of it. This hurts Tachyon.
Anything I should add? Tips thoughts? Suggestions? Anything you suggest will added. Thanks for the help!