Thoughts on a Villain pair

So, in the process of designing some villains, I ended up making a pair who should work exceedingly well together. In theory. However, to be safe, I'd like to make sure that I can provide them with Upgrades for when they show up in difficult scenes. I'm open to suggestions, whether they be hard mechanics ala the book upgrades or soft mechanics to turn into hard mechanics. Without further ado... Signal and Siblings.

In a now erased pocket of time, a collection of many human souls was gathered into one place. Curses and blessings alike woven through the area reacted to their convergence, and in time, that collection became a powerful entity, and threatened destruction of the very land which had birthed it. While the heroes felled it, and prevented the entities inception from occuring through the use of a powerful artifact, the components of that entity still found their forms together. Without being a whole, the two are now more inclined to simply protect one another, and make what lives they can out of the ghost town they have stumbled into. Be cautious to not break what order the two have created, however. Though they appear to be human, their nature is anything but.

Signal
Alias: Grace
Tactician/Overlord
Powers: Telepathy d8, Presence d8, Lightning Calculator d6, Remote Viewing d6
Qualities: Alertness d10, Leadership d8, Insight d6, The Eldest Sibling d8
Status: 9+ Minions d12, 5-8 Minions d10, 3-4 Minions d8, 1-2 Minions d6, 0 Minions d4
Abilities:
- No One But Each Other (I): As long as you have at least 1 nearby ally, you may reroll all 1s on your dice.
- My Pride For Siblings, My Joy (A): Make a basic action using Alertness and use your Max die. One nearby ally also makes that same basic action as their reaction.
- The Family Moves As One (A): Boost using The Eldest Sibling for all your minions until the start of your next turn.
- The Warmth We Share (R): Reroll any number of minion saves against the same Attack.
- I Raised Them, And They Support Me (A): Attack using Presence and use your Max die. Defend against all Attacks against you until the start of your next turn using the number of your minions.

Siblings
Alias: Diligence
Overpowered/Legion
Powers: Duplication d12, Presence d10, Pitchfork and Torch d10
Qualities: Finesse d8, Fitness d6, The Younger Siblings d8
Status: 0 Minions d12, 1-2 Minions d10, 3-4 Minions d8, 5-8 Minions d6, 9+ Minions d4
Abilities:
- Children At Work (I): Whenever you roll a 1, reroll that die.
- Signal Needs Us, And We Need Her! (A): Boost using Telepathy. Recover Health equal to your Max die. Each of your nearby allies Recovers Health equal to your Min die. Each of your nearby minions and lieutenants whose die sizes have degraded at all are increased one die size.
- Her Sorrow Is Our Anger (I): Whenever a Legion minion larger than a d4 rolls a save against physical damage, if its save is successful, it splits into two dice of one smaller size instead of being reduced a die size, and you take 1 irreducible damage. If it fails its save, the minion is only reduced one die size, rather than being destroyed.
- Her Anger Is Our Sorrow (A): Roll your single status die. Deal yourself that much irreducible damage. Create that many minions.
- Children At Play (I): Whenever multiple Legion minions all take the same action against the same target, you must roll all of their dice at the same time and use the lowest rolling die amongst them for each minion's result on that action.

Worth pointing out, any minions made by Siblings or that split from minions made by Siblings count for both of their status dice. So when Signal is at their strongest, Siblings at their weakest, and vice versa.

Anyway, I am open to thoughts on the two of them (individually or together), as well as suggestions for Upgrades to give each of them.