Tracking bonuses and penalties

Specifically bonuses and penalties while they are active on the character. Due to a combination of distance and the current health situation our group is fully digital. I ran a quick session zero fight to let them get a feel for their characters abilities and after a couple rounds tracking all the bonuses and penalties got a little confusing (since they are meant to hit immediately that might not matter to some) but we use Roll20 and the sheet available doesn’t offer many options. Is it just going to have to be each person tries to keep notes or does anyone know either a different service to run the game on that aids in tracking the numbers or something similar? Apologies if this feels like an odd/dumb post

1 Like

Don’t quote me on this, but I’m pretty sure Adam used Roll20 for his home game? And with the graphical interface, he was able to just have some ready-made plus and minus images available to copy-paste into the scene as needed.

2 Likes

I used the ‘Notes’ section of the Roll20 sheet (which is public to everyone) to track bonuses and penalties.

1 Like