TRIBA tokens

I don't have the game yet, obviously, but many of the reviews complain about how much time is spent checking cards for effects which trigger during each of the phases of the game.  I plan on using these tokens to mark cards with phase-triggered effects, similar to the ones I use while playing SotM.  Having these types of tokens standing up off the cards in my SotM games really helps me keep track of what each card is doing, and I think they'll help in GSF as well.  If you think they'd help you, feel free to grab the file.

Nice Spiff. As a suggestion, there is another icon that is used for "all phases". A few of those tokens would cover your bases for ships like Grey Hammer and OSC Waypoint which use that icon. 

Those look awesome!

Thanks, I didn't know there was such an icon.  I'll go looking through the playtester material to see if I can find an image I can use.

EDIT: I found an example of it on the Grey Hammer cards, but the proof image is way too small and grainy to be useable.  I could probably recreate the icon if I had a better look at it.  If anyone knows of or has a pic of this icon, I'd love to get a peek.

Something like this?

![|320x303](upload://lFGv1mIXlSpW88qJEzojA2s1DUw.png)

Nope. I don't have anything like that.

Perfect.  My file has been updated to include a handful of those icons as well.  Thanks!

I printed this out before playing my first game, but did not have time to assemble them before we started.

For my second game the next day, they were ready to go.

All I can say is, "Wow, they really helped!" Well, that, and "Thank you, Spiff!"

Yeah, I think they're more valuable for GSF than they are for SotM, and I find them indispensable for SotM. Glad you found them useful. 

I can see these being very usueful.  Moreso once I am able to print them in color.