Two WOMAN Army ^_^

…Well, technically two women and a beast from the deep. ;D

We just took down Baron Blade with just Tachyon, The Wraith, and a little help from the Kraken. Kraken had an early wake-up call and was doing damage to all of Blade’s smaller stuff for us (luckily Blade played a couple of harmless Elemental Redistributors, too).
I started with Pushing The Limits and HUD Goggles, so they went straight into play, and managed to get fourteen burst cards into my deck before drawing two Lightspeed Barrages on subsequent turns. One of them flipped Blade for us and the second (thanks to a couple of Phosphorescent Chambers that were in play by this point) took him down to half his remaining HP.
Meanwhile, Wraith’s Infra-red eyepiece helped us stack the deck against anything that would have done us any serious damage, Throat Jab stopped Blade damaging us once he was flipped, and Razor Ordinance + Microtargeting Computer didn’t do too badly for us either.

Icing on the cake was when we got Blade down to 2hp and realised (despite all the PTL damage to Tachyon) that he was the weakest target in play. The Kraken crushed him like a can of coke.

Sweet!

Now, your next challenge is a 2 woman army catfight against a female villain flawless victory with the police backup taking the last shot! :wink:

Considering the only female villain I have at the moment is Citizen Dawn… I think I’ll pass for now. :stuck_out_tongue:

well, it’s either her or the Matriarch. Honestly, Dawn’s the easier fight.

Don’t forget Akash’Bhuta, and almost half of the Ennead. Oh, wait…

Akash’Bhuta is a woman? Mother nature?

Yep! :smiley:

Assuming you can’t do IR stuff, since you aren’t a playtester.

I also don’t have my copy of Rook City yet, so no Matriarch for me! I only got the core game about three weeks ago. Should be getting RC next month though.