UKGE 2018

So, who's thinking of going to UKGE 2018?

There's a greater than 50% chance I'll be there.

I am very likely to be going.

I will absolutely definitely be there unless something hideous happens.

I will ensure that my hair-washing day is rebooked to avoid a diary clash. I believe that you owe us one promised game of Spirit Island Andy so this is one of those things that must be thinged!

I really wish that was possible.  :cry:

I'm going! :)

I have to play at least one game of Spirit Island next year - I only got to play for about 15 minutes last time! 

Given all these cool attendees, I think my probability has gone up to at least 70%

ALL THE YES

I am going to be there, does that knock it back to 65%?  :wink:

YUSSSSSSSS

(I will be there)

I am very excitied to see all of you. Nothing planned yet, but I'll be in Ireland the week before and expect I'll be able to extend the trip.

If anyone wants to work in our booth, send me and craig emails (paul@ & craig@ greaterthangames.com) and we'll add you to our list and get you a badge!

If you don't want to work with us, no problem! Come by and see us! We'll be really excited about it!

If you want to cosplay as any of our characters, let us know here! If enough people are planning on doing so, we might have a costume contest :)

You’re recruiting for UKGE 2018 already? Man, you guys are organised…

I think we should all cosplay as Andy and completely freak him out.

This would, in fact, completely freak me out.

I'm growing a beard already.

Hey, y'all! Did I ever mention that my likelihood of going to UKGE is approaching 100%? I've got plane tickets and everything!

This is cool news. I have tickets and everything now so I will turn up and hope they let me in. 

"June 1st is a grand celebration of the day that Adam and I are the same age." -- Christopher