Unity or the bots?

Simple questions Unity and 2 of her bots are in legacy's line of site when he starts passing out attack +1 tokens. Do the bots get tokens? Also do the bots Aim or does Unity aim and use it with a bot's attack? Thanks. 

I don't have the cards memorized nor do I have the cards handy, but I think Legacy gives tokens to allies. If that is the case, then the bots will totally get the tokens. The bots are the ones that must Aim.

Thanks! 

Ps-tell handelabra to get your guest appearance up on replay on YouTube so I can watch. Twitch doesn't work for me (need to update all the old tech I work with).

The glossary definition of an ally is "a character or target on your team." Bots are targets (they have hit points), so they count as allies, and they would receive the effect from Legacy's power (and anything else that targets "allies").

Ambuscade's Automated Hunter drone doesn't have HP, so it's not a target and wouldn't get a ATK+1 from Legacy. However, Ambuscade can use his own Aim and ATK+1 tokens for the Auto-Hunter's attack... right?

I believe that is correct as it is technically him making the attack. I also believe that because of that fact he cannot be hurt by it either. I think the same is true for his traps. 

Ps- you can trigger both the hunter and traps so it can be useful if you use them to catch your enemies in the blast effect. 

It is actually under my youtube account, which can be found here! I warn you, there is a lot of static thanks to a microphone I had at the time of recording. If you wish to respond to this comment, then I would recommend doing so on my thread.

Yes.  Ambuscade can aim on his turn in hopes of using it when someone triggers his traps to have one trap aim.

And even if no one does, he gets to keep the attack+1 token, so it wasn't for nothing.  My typical ambuscade turn one is place traps, aim, cloak, so next turn I'm anywhere I want with an Attack+1 and a custom hand cannon.  Really ruins Unity's day.

What "boys" are you talking about in the thread title? I'm confused.

I assumed that autocorrect didn't recognize "bots" as a word.

I looked at my keyboard and see that y is next to t and guess that that it is not autocorrect.

Ah, the "not checking if you've written what you were trying to write" school of thread titling.

I thought "boys" was just a clever way to refer to the bots.  I'm going to keep thinking that.

Q: Unity and 2 of her bots are in legacy's line of site when he starts passing out attack +1 tokens. Do the bots get tokens?

A: Yes

Q: Also do the bots Aim or does Unity aim and use it with a bot's attack?

A: The bots must Aim to use an Aim token. Specifically, Unity must use the Go Bots action to make the bot take an Aim action, and then must use the Go Bots action to make the bot attack, at which time it may use the Aim token. If the Aim token is not used, it goes away at the start of Unity's next turn.