Updated Villain Form?

Hey folks,

I just got the handbook, and I am so happy with my purchase! Been making pdf versions of heroes and villains to keep a database of sort and having a blast! I ran into a problem though, as the Form Fillable pdf for the villains is a bit incomplete. All but one of the abilitie spaces are missing text boxes for both name and description. Is there a way to get an updated version? Once again, been having alot of fun, can't wait to play with friends!

Best bet to contact Greater Than Games directly is to use their contact@greaterthangames.com email address. That usually gets a response pretty quickly (although have patience due to holidays, etc.) :-) 

If you are on the discord, a form fillable villain has been made and shared there.

Can you provide a link? I'm looking around and don't see a Sentinels/GTG discord anywhere.

Edit: Found it. For anywhere else who stumbles across this thread looking for a fixed villain sheet via Google like I did, it's the Realm of Discord fan server, in the #rpg_creation channel, posted on January 5th. Here's a direct link if it still works:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795340720214114304/796136947147079720/Villain_Character_sheet_Form_Fillable.pdf