Vengeance Vs. Environments

So now that Vengeance is out in the video game, I'm wondering who else is starting to notice how the format changes some environment interactions?

The big one I noticed was Pillars of Hercules -- in the right circumstances, Vengeance mode can make that card extremely powerful in your favor -- since the wording says "the villain deck," you get to choose.

Which means you can choose to play a card from the guy at the end of the line-up -- which means if it's an Ongoing or a Nemesis, it won't have an effect until that last guy's turn.

If you can manage to take that last member of the villain team before his turn actually comes around (a much easier prospect with everyone getting an extra card play and power), then all those cards he played don't mean a darn thing.

Has anyone else run into some way Vengeance has added an unexpected twist to different environments?

Obisidian Field which often I find benefits the heroes more overall is quite the boon in Vengeance games with lots of villain targets which deal damage.  

My current strategy for beating hard Villains villains is playing in the Final Wasteland, waiting until Con's Bunker/Ancient Library come out, and milking them for HP and card plays while letting the targets beat up on all the villains' stuff.

I know the rules say your suppose to play one villain deck and other cards that let you look at a villain deck would only be one vengeance deck but I like to do it to all the decks. Just personal preference