Video Game Depth Chart

Time for a new depth chart game! This time, we are going to use all the content currently available in the video game (although it doesn't have to be played on the video game). So here is how it works: out of the 20 heroes available, you will pick 15 to create your roster (no variants). You will set it up that you you have a starting team of 5 heroes, and each hero has 2 backups in order. If during a game one of your heroes is incapped, for the next game, you will use the 1st reserve hero.

For example, let's say my starting five is the Freedom Five, and behind Legacy I put Mr. Fixer and NightMist. If Legacy is incapped during a game, then Mr. Fixer, the 1ist reserve hero for him, will take his spot. If you lose all three heroes for a spot, then you keep playing as long as you can field 3 heroes for a game. Once you can't your time is finished.

Each round is pre-determined based on randomly assigning a villain with an environment. No environment repeats until all are used. If you complete all the current villains, I will post more in advanced mode (right now everything is normal).

After each game, please sumbit your results. You do not have to win to move on. If you lose, go on to the next round with the new heroes. Each round should only be played once, unless you use a lifeline (see below). If you lose because of a special environment condition, it is as if all your heroes where incapped.

If you can, please post what happens in the game to this thread. Screenshots are welcomed but not required.

Rewinds are allowed to fixed "honest mistakes." An "honest mistake" is where you meant to do A, but did B instead. For example, destroying Localized Hurricane isntead of playing it, or playing the wrong card. It is not called an "honest mistake" if you meant to play the card, but didn't realize the consequence. For example, you meant to play a damage dealing card but forgot you couldn't deal damage.

In addition, each team will get 3 lifelines, and each lifeline can be used twice:

Mulligans: This allows you to restart a game before your first hero takes his second turn. In other words, if after seeing the first round, you don't like how it is going.

Redoes: After a game completely finishes, you can use a redo, to replay the game and keep the new results.

Skips: This allows you to completely skip a round and play the next one.

It is possible to use mutiple lifelines in the same round.

Links

Registration Form

Game Submission Form

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jbheGkJ6D7owOsm9RRNXZhiHtpmWlSMRMVOQ-euFN4s/edit#gid=0

Available Heroes (no variants)

Absolute Zero

The Argent Adept

Bunker

Captain Cosmic

Chrono-Ranger

Expatriette

Fanatic

Haka

Legacy

Mr. Fixer

NightMist

Omnitron-X

Ra

The Scholar

Sky-Scraper

Tachyon

Tempest

Unity

The Visionary

The Wraith

Rounds

1 VS The Ennead AT Wagner Mars Base

2 VS Omnitron (Variant) AT The Enclave of Endlings

3 VS The Chairman AT Rook City

4 VS Akash'Bhuta AT Silver Gulch, 1883

5 VS The Matriarch AT Dok'Thorath Capital

6 VS Baron Blade AT The Final Wasteland

7 VS GloomWeaver (Variant) AT Insula Primalis

8 VS Infinitor AT Ruins of Atlantis

9 VS The Dreamer AT The Block

10 VS Grand Warlord Voss AT Time Cataclysm

11 VS Progeny AT Megalopolis

12 VS Miss Information AT Tomb of Anubis

13 VS Kismet AT Pike Industrial Complex

14 VS Spite AT Realm of Discord

15 VS Spite (Variant) AT Tomb of Anubis

16 VS Deadline AT Silver Gulch, 1883

17 VS Omnitron AT Rook City

18 VS Apostate AT Insula Primalis

19 VS Infinitor (Variant) AT Realm of Discord

20 VS La Capitan AT The Enclave of Endlings

21 VS Plague Rat AT Dok'Thorath Capital

22 VS Iron Legacy AT Ruins of Atlantis

23 VS GloomWeaver AT Wagner Mars Base

24 VS Baron Blade (Variant) AT Time Cataclysm

25 VS Ambuscade AT The Final Wasteland

26 VS Kaargra Warfang AT Pike Industrial Complex

27 VS Citizen Dawn AT The Block

28 VS Advance Plague Rat AT Megalopolis

29 VS Advance Omnitron AT Ruins of Atlantis

30 VS Advance Deadline AT Wagner Mars Base

31 VS Advance Citizen Dawn AT Pike Industrial Complex

32 VS Advance Ambuscade AT Insula Primalis

33 VS Advance Iron Legacy AT The Final Wasteland

34 VS Advance GloomWeaver (Variant) AT Rook City

35 VS Advance Apostate AT Dok'Thorath Capital

36 VS Advance Kismet AT Time Cataclysm

37 VS Advance Omnitron (Variant) AT The Enclave of Endlings

38 VS Advance Spite (Variant) AT The Block

39 VS Advance Baron Blade AT Silver Gulch, 1883

40 VS Advance Baron Blade (Variant) AT Tomb of Anubis

41 VS Advance Progeny AT Realm of Discord

42 VS Advance The Ennead AT Megalopolis

43 VS Advance Spite AT Rook City

44 VS Advance Infinitor AT Ruins of Atlantis

45 VS Advance La Capitan AT Wagner Mars Base

46 VS Advance Akash'Bhuta AT Megalopolis

47 VS Advance The Chairman AT Tomb of Anubis

48 VS Advance Grand Warlord Voss AT The Block

49 VS Advance The Dreamer AT The Enclave of Endlings

50 VS Advance Kaargra Warfang AT Realm of Discord

51 VS Advance Miss Information AT Silver Gulch, 1883

52 VS Advance Infinitor (Variant) AT Pike Industrial Complex

53 VS Advance The Matriarch AT Dok'Thorath Capital

54 VS Advance GloomWeaver AT The Final Wasteland

Ooh, one of these! :D So do we do the rounds in this order?

EDIT: The spreadsheet link goes to the reg form.

Yep, the rounds go in order. I will update the link when I get a chance.

Fixed the link to the spreadsheet. It is not fully automated yet, but I will work on it when I can.

I'll be out by round 3. Still, this is going to be one interesting game...

This looks really cool and I will definitly try this tommorow. Does the spreadsheet keep track of what villain/environment you are on or are the battles supposed to be consecutive, or can you slowly inch through them all?

The spreadsheet should keep track of what you are on. It might have some bugs that I will fix as I get a chance.

Not sure I'll have time to play right now, but I really love this format. Thanks Pydro!

It must just be me, but I'm still only seeing the reg form. :/

Hmmmm....try it now.

I'm still getting the registration form.

I'm getting this link for the registration:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nSirwPlXDrQgZ2TDG3tnoJAhnpXMcULuks2m6FcG8dg/viewform

I get a different one for the submissions which is the correct one for submitting games :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zh8UHpccd7dymLyoZhJV3z-z1A7tnTjLGsz3ZNtXB7g/viewform

Got a link to the spreadsheet, while you're at it? :P

I do not as the spreadsheet goes to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nSirwPlXDrQgZ2TDG3tnoJAhnpXMcULuks2m6FcG8dg/viewform which is the registration form

Looks fun. I don't have this kind of time!

(Not submitting yet, because I can't remember my team name, but:)

Game 1, the Ennead. They went down without too much difficulty; Omnitron-X and Unity make a delightful team. I didn't get to Hastily Augmentate a Defensive Blast, which was sad, but we ended in the 20's and so all was well.

Game 2, Cosmitron. A bit less easy this time (Cosmi hits hard), but it never looked to grim, and it went down without event.

Game 3, The Chairman. In Rook City. I did consider using a skip on this one, but (despite some fantastically stupid uses of No Executions) I pulled out a fairly solid victory.

Game 4, Akash'Bhuta. I foolishly thought this would be an easy fight. And, for a while, it was - I took no damage for three rounds. In the third round the Scholar, bored of not being able to get set up (I had the cards I needed, but was on full health, so couldn't heal) played Alchemical Redirection.

Then Tyler Hayes caused Entomb to be played. The Scholar went down, hard.

I carried on, hitting her and hitting her. Got her down to 13HP, and then she chained together three Primeval Eruptions, fielding nine Limbs.

I love Heroic Interception so much right now.

Game 5, The Matriarch. Pretty easy after Akash, honestly. Nightmist fitted right into her new role on the team.

Game 6, Baron Blade. He went down pretty easy. It's Baron Blade.

Let's see if that works, it does for me, but I always checked and it did. Does it work for anyone else?

The first two do for me and the spreadsheet link points to the same link as the registration.  

How about now?