Weekly One-Shot #275: Up to his Old Tricks

It was ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN!!!
Advanced Bomber Blade’s plan to distract and confuse The Harpy, Mainstay, Captain Cosmic, and Lifeline seems to have worked, as now there are ACTUALLY bombs at the Court of Blood! Captain Cosmic seems to have a bit of a queasy stomach though. He’s turned green! (CC Requital now)

Good luck heroes!

I’m glad this has been all sorted out.

Mint with most ~15, though Mainstay was low due to a Headlock.

Advanced Mad Bomber Blade means he adds more cards under his card at the end of his turn / Plays the top card of his deck, so you want to flip him real fast. Otherwise you’re looking at 5 damage round 2, and upwards of 7 round 3. Owch.

Good thing this team can do some major damage, especially with Unhallowed Halls upping the infernal damage. Flipped him before round 3, and once there CC tanked his death ray with his Cosmic Crest. He got a Living Force Field out, so Mainstay Headlock’ed him. Unfortunately, his next play was Backlash Field, so he started taking major damage. Managed to bring down Blade before Mainstay, and it was all good.

~A-Kat

Okay, so don’t do what I did and put all the Energy Bracers on Lifeline and not Captain Cosmic like a dumb-dumb. <.< I Minted, but it was really close, and I lost both Harpy and Cosmic.