Weekly One-Shot #364: Villainy 601

Advanced Miss Information teams up with La Capitan, Sergeant Steel and The Operative against Super Sentai Idealist, The Sentinels, Dark Conductor Argent Adept and Captain Cosmic in the Time Cataclysm.

I was expecting a lot of trouble with this one since all the villains were on their advanced setting, but it turned out fairly easy. Even with Miss Information’s damage reduction, Idealist and The Sentinels do too much damage and could deal with any minions popping up. Captain Cosmic’s Autonomous Blade’s kicked in enough extra damage to get rid of pesky agents or deal with Chiquito. I had thought to use Argent Adept’s base power to let the Sentinels play more cards, but Idealist can power up her concepts very quickly with an extra card play each turn. Once the damage train started rolling, villains went down quickly.

I did bring out Human Shield with a few Energy Bracer’s to nullify any damage from the villains at the end of the game, but I think it would have worked just as well to simply beat on everyone and take them down even faster. Idealist and The Sentinels took out all of the agents, minions and villain ongoing cards, so there was rarely a threat on the board. Villains went down in the order of La Capitan, Miss Information, Sergeant Steel and finally The Operative.

2 Likes

This one was mostly fun for me thanks to Writhe. It was great fun knowing that Miss Info’s damage reduction does nothing to stop Sergeant Steel from hitting himself and all his teammates.

1 Like

Noticed we already had a thread for this One-Shot, but it was only tagged green Games and not purple SotM video game. I corrected that with my Regular power.

Anyone with greater knowledge and permissions able to merge this topic with the other? Guessing that may take a mod.

1 Like

Woops! I posted in the same forum as the previous week’s topic…

Unfortunately, there doesn’t appear to be a way to merge threads. I’ll close this one for now. Please feel free to copy your original posts into the earlier instance.

1 Like