Weekly one shot #384: Unstoppable Force

Grand Warlord Voss crosses dimensional boundaries to invade Freedom City. It’s up to Daedalus, Siren, Captain Thunder, Dr. Metropolis and Star Knight to repel the Torathian invasion.

And repel it they did. Siren and Star Knight ran the show here with the others providing damage and clean up. Siren developed a storm that involved enough weather effects to fully flummox the low level minions and provide support for the rest of the party. Star Knight’s gear provides a lot of damage opportunities that when boosted start to chunk out Voss’s health quickly. In the end, a Ravenous Whirlpool swallowed Voss and his army beneath the waves, never to be seen again.

2 Likes

The massive boosts you get off the environment make this one really easy.

This, of course, pretending that this wasn’t just really easy to begin with. :slight_smile: But I had fun, even went back and tried the Brittle Rime “don’t flip Voss” technique for more fun!

2 Likes

Was definitely easy, but I finally blew up Daedelus, so that was fun!

1 Like

Not too hard, but it was a good intro to a couple of characters I hadn’t gotten around to trying out yet. I’m still not entirely sure how to get good use out of Star Knight aside from having a lot of strong top-decking heroes supporting her, but I bet it’ll come to me.

That’s six out of ten heroes displayed in two one-shots, plus one of four villains. Anyone care to place bets on if the next three one-shots each include one villain and 1-2 heroes to round out the set?

1 Like