What games are going on your christmas list

Hey all,

So I am working on my christmas list and I figured I would ask this as a discussion question:

What games are going on your christmas list this year?

Spirit Island.

...That's it, that's my entire list. c.c

Do Video Games count too?

I’m pushing 40,married with two kids,  with a mortgage and a career.    I’m not allowed to have a Christmas list anymore :(

The only game I put on my list was Betrayal at the House on the Hill: Widow's Walk

Everything else was books and comcs, mostly from Amazon, because I can't think of things that I want :/

If you're considering Table-top RPGs, then I'm looking to get Deadlands Noir and whatever companion books they have. My one friend borrowed my first copy so he could run a game, but he took it with him when he moved.

I bought my nephew 'Ghost Fightin' Treasure Hunters' for Christmas. He tried it at a local library event, and he really seemed to like it. The game looks great for playing with kids, but still fun for adults to play too. It wone an award in 2014 I think, and it seems to be so popular that they made a 'Ghostbusters' re-skin of the game called 'Ghostbusters: Protect the Barrier'.

'Mysterium' is cool, it plays something like Clue if you were playing it backwards... I'd also like to maybe get Clue. Every game cabinet needs Clue(Or Clue-do, for our friends across the pond). Ah, and while we're talking about classics with a twist, 'Monopoly Gamer' is super fun. And it doesn't make me want to kill the friend I'm playing with...

There's 'Endangerd Orphans of Condyle Cove', 'Dracula's Feast', 'Are You Mental?'... Wish I could give you more suggestions, but lots of what I want is either still on KS,  or hasn't been released yet. :/

I put scythe, fate of the elder gods, dice forge, roll for the galaxy and a couple marvel legendary expansions on my list.

Having just spent a ton of time working on my Wedding Registry with my Fiancee, I'm at a loss as to what to put on my Xmas list in the first place.

Also, space being a consideration, new board games aren't a thing I'm getting any time soon.

I may put the Lords of Gossamer & Shadow RPG PDF Bundle on my list.

I might add a PS4 game or 2 to my (currently sparse) collection.

Dunno.

Widow's Walk was on my list, even before I knew Christopher worked on it. Now it's bumped up. Anything Starfinder in hardcopy, and possibly Villains of the Multiverse, since I don't have it yet.

As far as video games go, I occasionally add stuff to an evergrowing Steam wishlist. It's not organised in any way.

Did you throw in for Munchkin Starfinder?

I didn't, partially because I didn't know it was a thing, and partially because I don't actually like Munchkin all that much

I'm not a huge Munchkin fan (I used to be), though my Fiancee loves it.

I threw in becasue I love Howard Tayler's art and wanted to support him.