What would a Sentinels Ultimate Alliance game look like?

Picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance recently and despite its many GLARING drawbacks, I’m still having some amount of fun. I couldn’t help but think of what a Sentinels of the Multiverse version of the game be like. So I started doing some experimenting and imagining and came up with this list. Let me know what you think.

Sentinels

Heritage: I think Heritage would play a lot like a flying version of Captain America from the game. The Cap’s Shield Charge could easily be reflavored as a standard shoulder charge, The Cap’s Shield block could be just Legacy shaking off the hit (Similar to Colossus’s ability) and I love the idea of Heritage buffing everyone like Cap can. The shield throw would have to be subbed out for something else, maybe a series of rapid-fire punches like Luke Cage has.

Legacy (Felicia): I think she works really well as Thor with some element changes. Thor’s first ability (to shoot lightning) could just be her laser eye beams, his second ability is a charge with Mjolnir (which could just be a superman-style charge) his third ability is swinging Mjolnir in a circle which could just be laser eye beams as legacy spins around, and his fourth is an electricity thing that tears up the ground, again, Laser Eye beams can do that. Or a ground pound maybe.

Tachyon: Well, there are no speedsters in the game, so she could be the hardest. Honestly, basing her off of Nightcrawler wouldn’t be too bad, and you’d just re-graphic his teleports as her superspeed. She could have a series of Punches (again like Luke Cage) and maybe the giant circle swinging attack that Gwenpool has re-skinned as her running in a circle. Probably could have a Tornado attack like Wasp by just running in a circle like Wasp flies in a circle.

Absolute Zero: Honestly, you could do him as a non-flying version of Crystal. Take out Crystal’s Tornado ability for something else (maybe a beam attack) and reflavor all her rock abilities to AZ making stuff out of Ice and it’d be good to go.

Bunker: Hmmm, no one really fits for Bunker in this game. Obviously he’d be a big dude like Hulk, but he’s mostly ranged combat based. I suppose he’d have a rapid-fire attack out of his gatling gun, a big ol’ beam attack with his Omnicanon, maybe an explosive attack for the grenade launcher, and a wide area attack (similar to Cyclops’s eyes wide open) for his flak canon.

Wraith: She’s a bit interesting. I imagine her attack string would be, surprisingly, like Cyclops, with a few melee attacks followed by throwing some razor ordinance. She might have a flying kick attack like Iron Fist, but then most of her other stuff would be gadget based, like a rapid-fire ordinance like Gwenpool, A rebounding flying dagger like Cap’s Shield, and maybe some sort of high-stagger electric attack to represent the Stun Bolt.

Dark Watch:
Expatriette: Honestly, you could port her over to From Star-Lord, remove the flying, and you’d mostly be fine. Two guns, lots of shooting, elemental ammo types for Star Lord’s element guns . . . would work fine. If you don’t like Star Lord’s Flamethrower or whirlwind you could maybe sub in some of Punisher’s attacks like his explosive attack flavored as her rocket launcher.

Setback: Part of me wants to basically take the thing wholesale and put it in the smaller body of Setback and be done. All of his abilties would work and play off of Pete’s Super Strength, but there is his luck power to consider. It would be fun to see a burst attack where Setback pulls out something and it explodes in his hand (not damaging him) but taking out enemies near him, maybe like a self-burst attack like Captain marvel has.

Mantra: I mean, you could just take Iron Fist and transplant him onto Mantra and it would work. Maybe re-flavor the dragon the fist fires as just radiant energy. I’d want to change up his animations to be a bit more stiff and conservative, just to show that he’s an old man and maybe isn’t as flexible, but has more mastery.

Pinion: Again, the lazy person in me would just want to give her Scarlet Witch’s Moveset and move on. It actually works pretty well, her Her Calamity Spheres attack could be reskinned as birds being fired off, then most other stuff works pretty well. Not much to say really.

Prime Wardens:
Haka: Honestly, Haka could just be Colossus. Just, I mean, everything is there. Grabbing a dude and throwing him into other dudes, a big old belly flop onto the ground causing an earthquake, a charging attack, his heavy is a ground pound. I mean, pretty easy. This would have to be female Haka if we are talking post-Oblivaeon though.

Fanatic: Again, she’s easy, just give her Captain marvel’s whole arsenal wholesale. Just have to stick a sword in her hand.

Tempest: A lot of Miles Morale’s stuff works here. You could reflavor Taser Webs to be a lightning storm, his surprise strike and venom strike could both just be variations on his lightning slash. You’d have to swap out his webs, maybe for an electricity beam like Thor Has.

Visionary: Strangely enough Invisible Woman has two of her four abilities I’d give to Visionary, Her Spheres could be reflavored to just be a telekenetic attack, and her protective field ability could be used as Twist the Aether. For other abilities, I dunno, probably a burst that acts as cerebral hemorrhage and maybe a beam that works as Mindspike?

Anubis: Honestly, I don’t know much about how Anubis fights in the RPG timeline to figure out what his moveset would be.

Well, that’s all I have in me for now, let me know what you think, and also let me know if you have some ideas for what other characters like the Paradigms or VoidGuard would look like.

Any thoughts?

It all sounds reasonable, I’ve just never played the game, so I don’t know how it works. :B

Same – sorry, degausser. :confused: