Which minis are whose?

I'm going to make the following guesses, numbering the ships 1-10 from the left:

Human: 4, 8

Sulph-Orc: 3, 10

Neo-Elf: 5, 9

Electro-Dwarf: 2, 6

Spectre: 1, 7

I think the elf ships are the svelte ones that look like daggers, the dwarf ships are the blocky ones, and the spectre ships are the organic ones.  For the humans, we already know about the Folly, and #8 looks like a modular spacestation design (very Terran).  For the orcs, we know about the Claw, and #10 was the only one left, although I wouldn't normally think that was an orc design.

Any counter-guesses?

The ships.

I was actually going to ask this if nobody else did.

Spiff I have to say you did a good job. You only mixed up two ships with one another.

In that case, I guess I'd swap my guesses for #8 and #10, making #8 orc and #10 human.  I'd believe #10 as human, but #8 as orc doesn't feel much better than #10 did.  Guess I don't know enough about orcs yet to have a good feel for their ships.

I sure hope I won't get into trouble for this, but! The #8 ship is a little hard to tell without color, but it is actually multiple ships wielded together. How does that sound for being Sulph-Orcs?

Nice job Spiff!

I just wanted to point out how great the designs are if you can point out which ships belong to which race.