Which Sentinel Comics RPG Personality Are YOU?

Well? Which Personality from the Sentinel Comics Roleplaying Game do you think that you IRL possess?

You needn’t worry about any of the mechanical implications, just base your decision on theme. In other words, only focus on the name, and don’t care about the rules. (This makes it so that even folks who are not players of the SCRPG can participate!)

Which Sentinel Comics RPG Personality Are YOU?
  • Lone Wolf
  • Natural Leader
  • Impulsive
  • Mischievous
  • Sarcastic
  • Distant
  • Stalwart
  • Fast Talking
  • Inquisitive
  • Alluring
  • Stoic
  • Nurturing
  • Analytical
  • Decisive
  • Jovial
  • Cheerful
  • Naive
  • Apathetic
  • Jaded
  • Arrogant

0 voters

And, of course, feel free to explain your choice, if you wish!

I am once again asking for the polls on this site to use contrasting colors, not similar colors

4 Likes

And like, a smaller pie chart. c.c I can’t scroll it right!

I have to accept that these days, I am very mischievous, I just exist to make dumb jokes online. :B

1 Like

Yeah, all I can see is a quarter of the graph, and it’s all blue with a sliver of black.

2 Likes

What! A bunch of board gamers self-identified as “analytical?!” :wink:

5 Likes

Well, I’m afraid that I can’t do anything about that, unfortunately.

That is very unusual. Why would it do that? A bug, perhaps.

I can see the whole graph on my smartphone, but not on a tablet. I haven’t tried to view it on a desktop. Curiouser and curiouser . . .

Anyways, I don’t think that I can fix the chart, but I can post the results thus far for everyone to see:
6 votes — Analytical
2 votes each — Inquisitive & Lone Wolf
1 vote each — Arrogant, Mischievous, Stoic, & Nurturing

I suppose that I shouldn’t be surprised that the three top Personalities are all stereotypically geeky. : )

I will admit that I am one of the six analytics. It was between either that or Inquisitive, but I believe that I also possess shades of several of the other Personalities.

2 Likes

The graph shows up properly on my phone but not my laptop, I’m not sure why.

If you have the browser extension Stylus you can fix it by creating a new style and importing this:

Style

@-moz-document url-prefix(“https://forums.greaterthangames.com/”) {
.poll-results-chart{
width:50%;
height:50%;
}
}

1 Like