Y no awesome sector reveals, bro?

Dear >G,

During the Kickstarter, we saw a lot of stuff. We saw pilots, we saw Opposition, we saw flagships, we saw Strike Force ships.  What we didn't see was sectors, except for the Oothagos Expanse of course (and the existence of Vognild Prime, though that one had no rules). How come that is? Are they not as ready as the rest of the stuff? They seem to be one of the simpler components in the game, but maybe they're really complicated?

If the answer is just that there wasn't enough time during the Kickstarter to reveal sectors along with everything else (to which I say, "nuh uh"), maybe we could get those awesome reveals now, here, maybe even in this topic you're reading at this very moment? That'd be sweet.

Dear Spiff;

I'll make a post on the Kickstarter either tomorrow or early next week with a bunch of sectors. I have a pile of files to make right now, but I'm more than happy to share those sectors! Thank you for your request.

Mainstays and Raptor Bots;

Christopher

Dear >G,

Thank you for the prompt and courteous reply.  I look forward to enjoying the post mentioned in your message.  Best to you and yours.

Spiff

I was just wondering if someone had managed to complete their Backer Survey since June 28, so that we could see those Sector spoilers.

They didn't, but we'll release a bunch of GSF info anyway before the end of the year :)

I hope you mean the fiscal year haha