Adam Art Stream PSA

Only about fifty grand to get all the villains on my blog illustrated. Another time, perhaps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

After a bit of chit-chat on Adam’s server, Adam says it’s totally OK to use the form just out of curiosity/getting a ballpark of how much a given idea might cost.

3 Likes

Is there a link to the server somewhere, and does he post all of the art from the streams there?

I may lurk just to look at the pretty art.

he doesn’t post his own art much, it’s mostly just a community space for the stream viewers to chat, but still a fun space

1 Like

Oh dang, the one and only churro is posting art in there too!?! I might lurk in just the art channel and hope to one day find time to make art as well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Anyone want to pool resources to commission Adam to draw a mash-up character combining Citizen Hammer from Sentinels and Mechaneck from Masters of the Universe?

1 Like

As promised, a follow up. From order placement to delivery via USPS, 8 days in the continental US.

They are 8.5x11 inch, on heavier paper stock. Colors look good, satisfied with the final product. I wound up framing them for display, will figure out where in our game room they will be hung later.

4 Likes

I feel like you could get a pretty good feel for any person as a fan by asking them which three pics they’d pick, lol. I belatedly realized I coincidentally picked “my favorite three characters in their happy place” pics.

If I ever get another go round I’d probably get all covers this time, ADITL: AZ, Freedom Four 1776, and the La Comodora Saturday Evening Post pastiche.

2 Likes

That Fanatic cover was a 100% first choice for this. Citizen Dawn is one of our favorite fights (wife likes a “target rich environment”), and Nightmist is a favorite character for both of us. Sadly, a “Nightmist being badass” cover was not available. So I took the next best option for her.

3 Likes

Both Starshield Invocation and Tendril of Talontus are pretty good “Badass Nightmist” ones from her deck art (though honestly I think Master of Magic is my favorite art from her deck overall).

Never registered on it before but Nightmist appears to be doing some Polly Hedron-style geometry magic with her right hand there…which probably means nothing to anyone who didn’t buy the Guise Book.

1 Like

Sorry, should have clarified, was only looking at “covers”, for the vibes.

I might’ve gone with

for the badass whilst unpowered or

for badass sacrifice at the end of the Multiverse,

but I get that you might not want her to be overshadowed by other characters.

That darkwatch one is on the shortlist for future covers.

1 Like

I had a feeling that the ARG comics might not be available for prints due to being too old, and a quick ask confirmed, only Podcast and DE art.

2 Likes

That Fanatic cover is THE reason I will be ordering prints. After that it’s a matter of “do I want anything else while I’m at it?”

1 Like

Eh, guess we’ll wait for Definitive OblivAeon to get that then.

Yeah, my challenge is that I need 27 to replace all my EE prints, but I don’t want them all to come from Core and RCR, so I have to be patient:grimacing:

Okay, now I’m going to have to go through my DE cards and all the episode arts to find my three. Curse you!

3 Likes

This may be helpful for going through card art: Card Gallery

2 Likes