Add related icons to emoji list?

@bailey , any chance you could assist us on getting things like an official H icon with a white border? :smiley:

Yeah, let me see what I can do! I might even be able to do it, if I can find one in the art.

3 Likes

Hey y’all! Can y’all give me an exact list of exactly what you want? We’ll have to put in a request for the design team to alter some of them. And let’s get them all at once, or as many at once as we can.

1 Like

For me, it’s:

• H
  • SCRPG attack
  • SCRPG boost
  • SCRPG defend
  • SCRPG hinder
  • SCRPG overcome
  • SCRPG recover
  • SCRPG d4
  • SCRPG d6
  • SCRPG d8
  • SCRPG d10
  • SCRPG d12
  • SI Badlands
  • SI Beast
  • SI Blight
  • SI Dahan
  • SI Disease
  • SI (Each of the elements)
  • SI Fear
  • SI Explorer
  • SI Town
  • SI City
  • SI Presence
  • SI Sacred site
  • SI Strife
  • SI Wilds
  • SI Isolate
  • SI Defend
  • SI (Any new stuff that might be coming? :wink: )

Did I miss anything, folks? :unamused:

4 Likes

Are there any pre-existing emojis for the card game and not the rpg? I host parties for the steam game and was hoping to implementing them

Not really. The closest would be the nemesis icons, but those don’t really work well as emoji. :confused:

1 Like

New emojis are up! If you see any issues or further requests, please @ me in the thread or otherwise let me know. Thanks, y’all!

4 Likes

:sacredsite:

Yay!

:beast: :dahan: :defendsi:
:water: :sun: :plant:
:h: :disease: :wild:
:presence: :blight: :fear:
:isolate: :earth: :animal:
:town: :city: :fire:

And they look good in dark mode too.

However, a minor bit of pedantry: the :invader: icon is called :invader:, yet the name of that piece in Spirit Island is “explorer.” You’ve already done a lot, though, and I’m not asking for more.

1 Like

:water: :sun: :earth: , by your powers combined, I am Ca- wait, wrong genre.

3 Likes

Wait, what about Heart?

You gave me that by clicking the Like in the lower right corner. half court, nothing but net, swish

4 Likes

Island spirits
They’re the heroes
They’re gonna take our blight down to zero

4 Likes

Earth!
Fire!
Wind!
Water!
Heart!
By your presence combined, I am Slumbering Serpent!image

1 Like

Now we need a Captain Planet Spirit. : D

Also, looks like I’m the Heart Spirit.

:earth: :fire: :wind:
:water: :animal: :sacredsite:

Yeah, I stretched for Wind and Heart. Figured the one spirit that doesn’t want to kill things would work for Heart.

1 Like

I have updated it to be Explorer now.

4 Likes

In a post, I just tried to use the Spirit Island Moon Element Icon, but it didn’t work. Typing :moon: just gets the generic moon emoji: :moon:. And when I look at the Custom Emoji section of the post-editing interface’s Emoji Menu, the SI Moon icon is nowhere to be found.

Testing a Spirit Island :moon: :moon:

Looks like existing :moon: emoji on prior posts will retain the old emoji. If you really want it changed, an admin can edit your post and fix it just by editing/saving the post.

2 Likes

:moon: Thanks, @cajunjoel! :moon: